Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

For the weightlifters

Old 02-16-2010, 01:53 PM   #41
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
no i take the shake 2x a day (1.5 scoops each time) which comes out to 204 g a day of protein.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #42
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
no i take the shake 2x a day (1.5 scoops each time) which comes out to 204 g a day of protein.
in addition to all the protein you are getting from food you are probably getting way too much.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:07 PM   #43
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
well i'm seeing good results, i got absolutely ripped
Old 02-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #44
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well i'm seeing good results, i got absolutely ripped
i'm sure you did. but you may need to check to make sure you still have kidneys
Old 02-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #45
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i'm sure you did. but you may need to check to make sure you still have kidneys
how?
Old 02-17-2010, 06:21 AM   #46

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how?
doctor has to check to see if they've lost any functionality. if you have insurance its really cheap. just mention it next time you go for a check up