LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Supplements?

Old 02-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #21
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner02r1 View Post
I used to be a supplement fan, but I have better overall fitness and strength over the long run with food only. I could lift some more weight on creatine, protein, n02, and all that crap, but overall it's much healthier to just eat good food.
Well put and exactly what my plan is, Im using up all the protein powder, glutamine and going OFF all of it for good, just going back to good clean healthy food and I will have to bust my ass a bit more at the gym. I think sometimes taking all these supps that no one really knows anything about could be worse long term than mild juice cycles
Old 03-17-2010, 01:56 PM   #22
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly food, but since I lift in the early AM I use...

CL White Flood (Pre)
Scivation XTEND (BCAAs)
CL Green Mag (Creatine Complex)
Fish Oil
Good Multi-V

I do frequently use AllTheWhey Isolate protein as well as Xtreme Formulations Whey. Both are the tastiest proteins I have tried.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #24
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
I used to be part of the NO-Xplode hype so I did that for a while till it got to the point where I wouldn't feel good during work outs and the runs were terrible. I stacked that with Cell Mass which is a creatine supplement also made by BSN and that didn't do much for me either. I realized creatine isn't really my thing. It made me look big but when I felt my arms they felt like water.. So for the past 3 months I've been using Syntha-6 made by BSN which is a protein powder and I love it. Take it twice a day on workout days and I feel great. Has helped me gain about 10 lbs in lean muscle. I only weigh 146. No runs or shits or anything. Just what I was lookin for.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #25
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
If you are looking for a good weight gainer I use Allmax Quickmass im on my 5th 10lb tub and its working great. 59$ at bodybuilding.com
Old 06-18-2010, 01:25 AM   #26
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, Casein, ProComplex
Controlled Labs White Flood, Green Magnitude
Multivitamins
Old 06-18-2010, 01:30 AM   #27
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IMO-ALL MUSCLETECH PRODUCTS ARE CRAP I USE
TRIBULUS TWINLAB
ZMA AT NIGHT
CREATINE(CANT REMEMBER WHAT BRAND THE PURPLE PILL)
OPTIMUN NUTRITION PROTEIN-TWICE A DAY
NOVADEX ON AND OFF (BUT DAMN THATS A STRONG PRODUCT)
MULTI
ARGININE
I WEIGH 185 LBS AND BENCH 365 MAX
USUALLY SQUAT 315 ( FOR 10 REPS 3 SETS)BUT JUST DISLOCATED MY KNEE PLAYING FOOTBALL
POWER CLEAN 215 FOR 4 REPS 2 SETS
DEADLIFT 315 8 REPS 4 SETS
MY KNEE IS REALLY JACKING UP MY WORKOUTS
I think you might want to try the blue pills for awhile. Or lay off the caffeine.