Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Mono...

Old 02-20-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Mono...

Well the labwork came back and I have mono.. fml. You guys have any tips on making this shit suck less? I hear it can affect someone for 2-6weeks.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
I bought resident evil 5 for ps3... I see myself not working much in the next few weeks. Knew i shouldnt have kissed so many random skanks! haha.. Thanks man!
Old 02-20-2010, 12:39 PM   #4
lopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud oflopedogg has much to be proud of

lopedogg's Tacoma Gallery
It can affect people different. I know some who were better in a few days, or like me who was in bed for 5 months and never felt the same since. It can be shitty stuff. Just rest and be lazy!!
Old 02-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #5
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
alright.. It just really really sucks because I have quite a few welding gigs lined up and this shit is holding me back. Fawk!
Old 02-20-2010, 12:46 PM   #6
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Never had it but I heard once you have it, it's with you for life. Like Malaria... or AIDS. However you want to look at it
Old 02-20-2010, 12:51 PM   #7
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Well i already have the superaids so.....
Old 02-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #8
sooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nice
sooner02r1's Tacoma Gallery
Rest, and don't get dehydrated. Lots of water, fruit juice, and gatorade. Make sure to get some vitamin C every day to keep your immune system up and running strong.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
isn't this the same as coodies???
Old 02-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #10
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Prolly. Im going to invest in a body condom.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #11
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
circle circle dot dot now you have your coodie shot... I think thats the vaccine, at least in 3rd grade it was.. best of luck!!
Old 02-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #12
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh ... mono ... the kissing disease.

Old 02-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #13
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
Its a virus! Muhfuggah!!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #15
Yamaha
Canadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to allCanadian Max is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Canadian Max's Tacoma Gallery
Wow That sucks.... creepy shit

Old 02-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
ewwww my throat doesnt look like that.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #17
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
hope you get over your mono quick. i had it when i was 17 and like lopedogg said, havent been the same since. i dont seem to have the energy i used to have and its been 9 years. best of luck.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:57 PM   #18
nytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shednytmarecoma88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nytmarecoma88's Tacoma Gallery
i had that shit a few years ago, had to go to the hospital twice from dehydration, its sucks, but to make it worse i missed an aerosmith concert because of it