LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Fml...

Old 02-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Fml...

So i'm a Instruments Tech at a Hospital out here in Scottsdale and last night I was in decontamination cleaning instruments and a was running all the bed side commodes through the sterilizer and I noticed there was a old shitty one with a wooded seat and it was cracked, so i grabbed it by the lid and it broke in half a scraped the hell outta my arm !!!! So now I gotta go to Occupational Health to have a bunch of tests done to make sure I don't have any diseases

Love life....
Old 02-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
So i'm a Instruments Tech at a Hospital out here in Scottsdale and last night I was in decontamination cleaning instruments and a was running all the bed side commodes through the sterilizer and I noticed there was a old shitty one with a wooded seat and it was cracked, so i grabbed it by the lid and it broke in half a scraped the hell outta my arm !!!! So now I gotta go to Occupational Health to have a bunch of tests done to make sure I don't have any diseases

Love life....
Better safe than sorry, you'll be OK.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I hope so...I just hate needles!
Old 02-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #4
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that sucks. I get so grossed out when I have to deal with stuff like that. Hope everything is ok
Old 02-26-2010, 12:53 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
DAM DUDE!!!! Be carfull!!
Old 02-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You will be fine...........worst case scenario - a killer case of crabs.

The Colts already lost the SB so it can't be much worse.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
DAM DUDE!!!! Be carfull!!
I always am...it was just one of those freak accidents!!
Old 02-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #9
Whatchamacallit Member
Muddytaco11 is a jewel in the roughMuddytaco11 is a jewel in the roughMuddytaco11 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David Ryan
Muddytaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Love life....
Ok so my headache dont seem so bad all of the sudden.
Its the things that happen to nice guys like you that make my life seem bright! Lol!
Get better soon.. Don't Mutate in to anything bad!
Old 02-26-2010, 12:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddytaco11 View Post
Ok so my headache dont seem so bad all of the sudden.
Its the things that happen to nice guys like you that make my life seem bright! Lol!
Get better soon.. Don't Mutate in to anything bad!

I'll try not to
Old 02-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Dayum that sucks!! hope all the tests are in your favour
Old 02-26-2010, 01:01 PM   #12

Thanks guys

Old 02-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
"Instruments Tech"

so ur a turd scrubber?
LOL...thats just one of the purks

We deal with all the surgical stuff for the OR and those dumb ass things...(Commodes)
Old 02-26-2010, 01:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
so a "scrub tech" is differant or the same?

my buddy said he was a "scrub tech"...........he isnt one of those ppl u trust with ur life tho.
No, a scrub is a OR assistant...like with surgeries and stuff...I work for the OR, i'm just not in there while surgeries are going on
Old 02-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #15
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No, a scrub is a OR assistant...like with surgeries and stuff...I work for the OR, i'm just not in there while surgeries are going on
My daughter has the same type of job in Hartford. She cleans and sterilizes surgical instruments and puts together trays for certain types of surgeries. She's been through this a few times, never had any issues.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:35 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
My daughter has the same type of job in Hartford. She cleans and sterilizes surgical instruments and puts together trays for certain types of surgeries. She's been through this a few times, never had any issues.
Well I went to Occ. Health and they told me not to worry...just to keep it clean. If it gets infected than they want me to come back...I'm gonna live
Old 02-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #18

Someone left me negative rep for some reason...

wtf??
Old 02-26-2010, 03:49 PM   #19
four forty four

Quote:
Someone left me negative rep for some reason...

wtf??
wtf is right. look again shhh
Old 02-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
wtf is right. look again shhh
your cooky!