Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Cold Remedy

Old 03-23-2010, 05:45 AM   #21
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
When I have a headcold I use a neti pot which looks like a little alladin lamp filled with water & salt solution. Its great for allergies, sinus headaches, getting rid of mucus ...yuk. Kinda of weird to use but works!
I have one of these and use it from time to time it is awsome. I used to make so much fun of my parents b/c they used them, i thought it was nasty. I had a horriable cold several years back and tried it, and felt so stupid for not trying it before. It feels great, and is nothing like i thought
it would be. It is awsome for sinus headaces as well. They make saline mist that work good as well. that is what we use on our little girl when she gets a cold. it is hard to get a child b/w 6 months and 2 years old
to blow their nose. that thing is great, and i know if a 6 month old little girl can do it, you can. hee, hee.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #22
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
I have one of these and use it from time to time it is awsome. I used to make so much fun of my parents b/c they used them, i thought it was nasty. I had a horriable cold several years back and tried it, and felt so stupid for not trying it before. It feels great, and is nothing like i thought
it would be. It is awsome for sinus headaces as well. They make saline mist that work good as well. that is what we use on our little girl when she gets a cold. it is hard to get a child b/w 6 months and 2 years old
to blow their nose. that thing is great, and i know if a 6 month old little girl can do it, you can. hee, hee.
I'll give it a try on the next cold. I think this one is almost over and the snow storm doesn't make me want to go out.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:38 PM   #23
OCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedOCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
OCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I usually take a couple of shots of Tequila with a lime, that seems to do the trick for whatever reason. If that doesnt work then try some tylenol cold&flu. Seems to work pretty well.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:42 PM   #24
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
go buy a neti pot they are cheap and they work, my wife is a teacher and when she feels something coming on she uses it for a few days and feels better.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #25
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
vitamin C, fluids and a good jog if you suffer from a cold. Do not go jogging if you are running a fever.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #26
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I just picked up a cold two days ago. Probably also a little bit of allergies bc of all the pollen. I might go try a neti-pot if it doesn't get any better. I called out of work yesterday, had absolutely no energy and was really achy. I cleaned my bathroom and was so exhausted afterwards I took a 2 hour nap. I feel better today though. Drank a huge smoothie yesterday and have been drinking a lot of water and some with emergen-c mixed in, I'm gonna have another smoothie when I get home from work.
Old 04-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #27
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Neti pots aer awesome, just started using one and I breath so much better at night and when I wake up