Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Anyone have any luck with the patch

Old 04-13-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any luck with the patch

So, I want to quit smoking and have tried with many failed attempts. Just wondering if anyone has had luck using the patch or if I should go with some meds? I'm really sick of feeling like garbage and my dad, who's smoked since he was 22(now 65) is starting to have some health issues that I've noticed, but him not comfiriming. Thanks guys and wish me luck
Old 04-13-2010, 08:43 AM   #2
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65tacodude View Post
So, I want to quit smoking and have tried with many failed attempts. Just wondering if anyone has had luck using the patch or if I should go with some meds? I'm really sick of feeling like garbage and my dad, who's smoked since he was 22(now 65) is starting to have some health issues that I've noticed, but him not comfiriming. Thanks guys and wish me luck
Good luck, I'm in the process of trying to quit myself. Nothing seems to work, maybe because I still want to smoke. If I could just convince myself that I dont want to smoke then I think I would be good. Let me know what works for you.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:44 AM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with it. I quit six months ago. Using the gum for a month and now nothing. And let me tell you that not a day that goes by I do not stop and think sh** I would love a smoke. Cause I do daily. It is soo so hard. There have been days that I have a smoke in my hand and I throw it away. What stops me is the money... Money that I put back into my Taco. Or when I am at the store with my 3 year old little girl and she asks "daddy can I buy this" I cant say no. So I pull out the smoke money. My lil girl and my taco only reasons I have not started up.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #4
65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed65tacodude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wade
65tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
I've quit before using that smoke away stuff(not on the market anymore) for 2 1/2 years. What got me was one day outside work, I saw this hillchuck family come pouring out of their 89 caravan, wife was huge towing about 6 kids behind her, hacking up a lung every 2 steps with a smoke in her mouth. I was like "shit I'm some-what associated with that!" That put me to terms with really wanting to quit. Thanks for the support guys