Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Smoking Neighbors... HELP!

Old 04-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #61
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
Dang Skippy!! lol!! I think after being deployed as much as I have I am entitled to something. Going on my 4th deployment in 7 years now!!
I agree, My wife's cousin is over in Afghanistan now. You deserve at least that! Thanks for your service!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:54 PM   #62
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I agree, My wife's cousin is over in Afghanistan now. You deserve at least that! Thanks for your service!
Thanks! This will be my second trip to Afganistan so nothing new.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #63
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
run a hose out your window from your shower and just leave it on slightly all day... Good thing is if you live in a apt you probably don't pay the water bill so it won't cost you anything. LOL well anyways. Good luck. When i lived in an apartment the worse thing that happened to me was they neighbors didn't know they owned window shades and they would walk around naked... Not a good sight!!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #64
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
... Oh yeah the plant was plastic...
That's hilarious!
Old 04-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #65
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I think moving would be your best bet. It would be a PITA but you dont want your pregnant wife and soon babies to be breathing in smoke. I think you would be much happier with a small house where you didnt have to worry as much