Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Allergies

Old 05-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Allergies

So I have been having a lot of allergies problems here lately and it comes in spurts...I got one or two weeks and I never sneeze once then I will wake up one day and can not stop sneezing! Does anyone else have allergies problems?? If so what do you do to stop them??
Old 05-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
I take it daily, my allergies are terrible in the beginning of the summer, everything is pollinating then which is what I'm allerigic to. Benedryll works well at night, claritin during the day.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Claritin D or I do not go outside!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
With mine i can be outside for an hour and the next day its horrible! My GF has a dog inside so that does not help either!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #8
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
I have bad allergies and I use this, http://www.neilmed.com/usa/sinusrinse.php , it helps a ton. I use it almost every morning. I use distilled water and warm it in the sink while I'm taking a shower.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #9
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
I either take Zyrtec or Claritin D. But my allergies aren't acting up too bad this season, thankfully.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #10
jm3280 has a spectacular aura aboutjm3280 has a spectacular aura aboutjm3280 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jay
jm3280's Tacoma Gallery
Ive tired almost everything but shots, and a friend gave me Zyrtec one day a few years ago and I live and die by it, helps almost instantly.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #11
I think therefore I'm a Democrat
Richman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Richman21's Tacoma Gallery
I have had seasonal allergies since I was about age 8, I'm 35 now, the best thing that I have had work with no side effects is Rhinocort. Freakin best thing for my allergies ever. I've done Claritin, Benedryl, Zytec, Flonase, Allegra, nothing to Rhinocort.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:19 PM   #12
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
I have had bad allergies sence i was little. I hate them. I take claridin D. It helps but i still hate the spring.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I have severe allergies in the spring/fall
I took an allergy test last year when I was still in the air force, it was neat to see what I was allergic too. No pets or food...but I am allergic to pecan pollen, burmuda grass, diferent pines, some mulch mixes, and a few other things. I was getting shots for them but since im not in the AF I dont get them anymore
But I do take Zyrtec and Singulair daily. I also have a bottle of local honey that I eat and I htink it helps some too. It gets your body use to some pollens and can naturaly get a tollerance for them.

Oh and flonase helps alot too if you can get some from your doc
Old 05-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm allergic to work...when ever I got there I feel like shit

Old 05-09-2010, 01:35 AM   #16
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Im allergic to BS, everytime jimbo makes a thread it makes me cringe.
x2...him and that Oxi guy, who's always talking about Military Vehicles
Old 05-09-2010, 01:40 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
but he works for uncle sam and hates the gobberment so he makes total sense right?
well yeah...Duhhhhhhhhhh