Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Jack3d

Old 05-13-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
jacked is good preworkout nothing really crazy. i use it and it does the job for me and the price perserving is one of the best out there.

there are other quality proteins out there, but taking muscle milk is fine. muscle milk contains alot of calories and should do you no harm if you are trying to bulk up.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
preworkout does nothing to help you reach fitness goals. If you want a preworkout drink i'd suggest zip fiz or something that is caffein free. My friend does use jacked and he said he likes it a lot so if that's what you're looking for go for it. For post workout I'd suggest Syntha-6. Tastes amazing and I've seen great gains from it.
check me out =P
Old 05-31-2010, 09:08 PM   #6
RYNO is on a distinguished road

RYNO's Tacoma Gallery
Jack3d is pretty good. I have tired superpump250, BSN NO & NO Shotgun. All are about equal to me. All NO supplements will effect people differently, try samples if possible and go from there.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
preworkout does nothing to help you reach fitness goals. If you want a preworkout drink i'd suggest zip fiz or something that is caffein free. My friend does use jacked and he said he likes it a lot so if that's what you're looking for go for it. For post workout I'd suggest Syntha-6. Tastes amazing and I've seen great gains from it.
check me out =P
You're just so cute Ryan!

jk mang
Old 05-31-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
James3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames3492 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
James3492's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to James3492 Send a message via Skype™ to James3492
Why don't you just do it Natural and look Good and be healthy