Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

bad habbits?

Old 05-27-2010, 05:03 AM   #1
pwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to behold

Name: randy
pwrstrk02's Tacoma Gallery
bad habbits?

we all have our personal habbits that are not good for us. some worse than others. some of our bad habbits make us feel good, and some make us feel bad, but we still do them. what bad habbits do you have.

mine is:
1..smoking, im 35 and ive been smoking since i was in 6th grade (not sure of age) and it is realy starting to disgust me. i am hoping to be on my last carton. i am looking into "quit smoking" programs because i know i cant do it on my own, ive tried several times. this thing has got a good hold on me.yearly i go through a, what i call a clean out, when my lungs, well i guess fill up, and i cough up shit for about three weeks, and this is when i want to quit every year. but by the time this stage is over with, i start thinking how much i realy enjoy it. so good luck to me in quiting.

2..my job is 24/7 on call, so i do not get any days off, i have to call in sick when need a day off. for the last 4 years this has been a real bad habbit for me. last year i called in sick missing a total of $25k of work. for me money isnt the most important thing in life, its family and friends. but yet then again i was hired to do a job and i should be more greateful for that. i wake in the morning and look on the computer to see what train i will be lined up for and if i dont like it, i will call in sick. it feels good to "show them" im not going to take a shit train, but as soon as i get off of the phone, i feel worthless, like ive done something wrong, and hope that i get more trips in to make my required $ to live on.

3..pepsi and mnt dew. this crack,,,,i mean pop is the best, its almost like smoking, i have to have it when im doing certain things. ive quit drinking pop for three weeks once and lost a bunch of weight just from that. but i cant stop, its a guilty pleasure. i even look at other people in disgust when i see them drinking large fountain drinks. i know its bad (as much as i drink) but i just cant stop.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:08 AM   #2
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
1) masturbating - im a sinner
2) dipping
Old 05-27-2010, 05:29 AM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dipping a can a day
Drinking every other day, But not like shit faced drunk. Just like 4-5 beers.
Eating out...I love going to eat. Chilis, Jack in the box, ECT.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
1. People say that I look pissed all the time when I am really not. I guess that's a bad habit
Old 05-27-2010, 05:52 AM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Lexus I get that whole mad face thing! lol

smoking
biting fingernails
Old 05-27-2010, 06:02 AM   #6
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
My bad habit is saying what ever comes to my mind.It sometimes rubs people the wrong way.
Also grammer checking everything.
i.e. habbits,greateful.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:05 AM   #7
pwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to beholdpwrstrk02 is a splendid one to behold

Name: randy
pwrstrk02's Tacoma Gallery
ahh. sometimes i just gets on rolls and i dont stops. i know greateful, but thanks for habits, habbits just looks right.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:09 AM   #8
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiser5150 View Post
My bad habit is saying what ever comes to my mind.It sometimes rubs people the wrong way.
Also grammer checking everything.
i.e. habbits,greateful.
X2 Grammer checking
Old 05-27-2010, 06:14 AM   #9
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrstrk02 View Post
ahh. sometimes i just gets on rolls and i dont stops. i know greateful, but thanks for habits, habbits just looks right.
"gets on rolls and i dont stops" lol