Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Homebrewing

Notices

Another Pro Brewer Here

Old 06-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Another Pro Brewer Here

Hey fellow beer lovers.

Just joined here, after hanging at toyotanation for years but it's completely dead.

Anyways, I'm the Plant Engineer at Avery Brewing. Started my brewing career at now defunct Oasis back in 1997 and moved on to Avery in 2002 as a brewer but my BSME degree and prowess with tools made me the fix-it guy. We've gone from 4 guys and 3000bbls/year to 26 guys and possibly 35,000bbls this year.

Say hi to Bill Sherwood from Wad if you would BeerGuy, he was my boss and mentor at Oasis. Whatever your marketing guys are doing with the White Rascal in socal is crazy, we can't keep up with the demand, so we're finally seriously looking to build a new facility.

Cheers everyone.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
Xshark will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Xshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
Hey fellow beer lovers.

Just joined here, after hanging at toyotanation for years but it's completely dead.

Anyways, I'm the Plant Engineer at Avery Brewing. Started my brewing career at now defunct Oasis back in 1997 and moved on to Avery in 2002 as a brewer but my BSME degree and prowess with tools made me the fix-it guy. We've gone from 4 guys and 3000bbls/year to 26 guys and possibly 35,000bbls this year.

Say hi to Bill Sherwood from Wad if you would BeerGuy, he was my boss and mentor at Oasis. Whatever your marketing guys are doing with the White Rascal in socal is crazy, we can't keep up with the demand, so we're finally seriously looking to build a new facility.

Cheers everyone.
Welcome. And I am envious of your job!