Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Homebrewing

Notices

BeerAdvocate / RateBeer

Old 09-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #21
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for all the advice guys. i'll consult my friend and we'll figure out how/what we want to do next time. . . OP sorry for jacking your thread with my sob story lol.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:14 PM   #22
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
i was thinking of starting a thread like this. glad i searched first. i dont have to money to have as much as you do yet, but just picked up two of the following, one drinker and one ager.
Stone Brewing Vertical Epic 11-11-11 (im a little late since they started when i was 12)
Deschutes Brewery Abyss

my two favorite ive had so far Alaskan russian imperial stout and the Life and Limb by Sierra Nevada and Dog Fish Head.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:29 PM   #23
jackalope killer
L.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really niceL.V.T. is just really nice

L.V.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
craft beer ROCKS!!! ive tried almost all the selection that Lee's and Total Wine have, and im in good with the fellas at a local micro-brewery. beer is my passion. good thread!
Old 12-20-2011, 11:59 AM   #24
Dental Floss Tycoon
swamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TACP
swamppirate's Tacoma Gallery
Just tried this...very good.

Old 05-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #25
DS Espy is on a distinguished road
DS Espy's Tacoma Gallery
Guinness Draught, poured properly, into a room temperature glass.
I'll take a Murphy's too. If you want to see me super irritated, pour my Guinness in 15 seconds.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #26
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
LAGUNITAS "UNDERCOVER" "BAVARIAN-DOPPEL"
GREEN FLASH "PALATE WRECKER" & "STOUT"
FLYING DOG "IMPERIAL PORTER"
BOOTLEGGER'S "KNUCKLE SANDWICH"

GUINNESS Poured Correct. GUINNESS Poured Fresh from The Brewery in Ireland (Can't be Matched!)

I have TONS more on the list but these are a few of my favorites right now!
Old 07-25-2013, 02:39 AM   #27
Lurker Extraordinaire
Loutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant future
Air Force: Tech Sgt (Vet)
Name: Chris
Loutennant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
i was thinking of starting a thread like this. glad i searched first. i dont have to money to have as much as you do yet, but just picked up two of the following, one drinker and one ager.
Stone Brewing Vertical Epic 11-11-11 (im a little late since they started when i was 12)
Deschutes Brewery Abyss

my two favorite ive had so far Alaskan russian imperial stout and the Life and Limb by Sierra Nevada and Dog Fish Head.
If you haven't opened the Abyss yet, you won't be disappointed when you finally do. Fantastic!

I haven't had the Alaskan Russian Imperial Stout, but their Amber is probably top 3 of my all-time favorite beers. When I was stationed in England (Air Force), our little base store got a shipment of Amber and White in around Christmas last year -- I walked out with cases of each! Merry Christmas to me!!!