Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Homebrewing

Notices

No more brewing for me. Now it's your turn.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:53 AM   #1
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
No more brewing for me. Now it's your turn.

Just posted my stuff for sale on CL. If any of you guys are interested...

http://utica.craigslist.org/for/3590604579.html

I'm cleaning out "stuff" cuz my wife and I will be listing our 3600square foot house this summer to move to a much smaller place. Brewing was fun, but I'm into other things now.