Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Homebrewing

Notices

Anyone want corney kegs?

Old 03-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want corney kegs?

I may need to downsize my operations since my wife turned one of my keezers into a breast milk fridge (yes we have like 3000+oz of breast milk on hand).

If I were to want to sell about 4 kegs for around $20ea + shipping would anyone be interested?
Old 03-08-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
Banned
prerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud of
prerantaco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry, not to be a dick or anything, but why do you have over 3000 oz's of breast milk?

also, i bet craigslist is your best bet.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prerantaco View Post
sorry, not to be a dick or anything, but why do you have over 3000 oz's of breast milk?

also, i bet craigslist is your best bet.
Wife produces like 60oz a day and baby don't eat near that much...

3200 is about all it holds and we donate to other folks that can't produce since we have extra.

Will do Craigslist just wanted to try my TW compadres first
Old 03-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
Banned
prerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud ofprerantaco has much to be proud of
prerantaco's Tacoma Gallery
oh wow. pretty crazy. so since she produces that much a day, you have to use all of that? well at least get it all out?
what happenes if you guys dont?
sorry, i dont know much on the subject and im really curious!
Old 03-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
tacosteven is on a distinguished road

Name: steven
tacosteven's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 10-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #6
yowow is on a distinguished road
yowow's Tacoma Gallery
20 dollars is a great price. To bad my spouse will divorce me of I buy more brewing equipment.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:16 PM   #7
Flight Ready
Space Junk is on a distinguished road

Army:
Space Junk's Tacoma Gallery
Are these reconditioned soft drink kegs or are these modern fully stainless ones?
Old 10-01-2014, 10:21 PM   #8
PeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPeeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
PeeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Guys this thread is from March 2013.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #9
Flight Ready
Space Junk is on a distinguished road

Army:
Space Junk's Tacoma Gallery
Doh!
Old 10-02-2014, 01:38 PM   #11
yowow is on a distinguished road
yowow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
lmao - keep seeing old threads coming back to life
Sorry, I wash drinking last night.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:45 PM   #12
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
lmao - keep seeing old threads coming back to life
lol it seams like it has been happening a lot more than usual lately. Nothing wrong with it jus kinda funny.