Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Homebrewing

Notices

The Beer Nerd - what are you drinking / brewing thread

Old 08-02-2014, 09:35 PM   #2402
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
The Beer Nerd - what are you drinking / brewing thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1407040534.287421.jpg
Mass transit ...thanks for the round, Dev!
Old 08-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #2403
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Attachment 283498
Mass transit ...thanks for the round, Dev!
Yeah buddy! I only paid half the round so I only get half credit.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:22 PM   #2404
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Victory hop ranch. It is oh so delicious
Old 08-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #2405
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wow! I am very impressed with this one
Old 08-03-2014, 08:53 PM   #2406
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
Wow! I am very impressed with this one
I was indifferent about that one. It was good but I think I was expecting something a little different. There were a lot of flavors going on with it. I remember how much it cost at the store. I can only imagine how much it is at WOB.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #2407

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
I was indifferent about that one. It was good but I think I was expecting something a little different. There were a lot of flavors going on with it. I remember how much it cost at the store. I can only imagine how much it is at WOB.

As it got warmer I did not like it as much, but it was 13 bucks at wob
Old 08-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #2408
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Three floyds is on point
Old 08-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #2409
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
ALL of Boneyards brews are unreal but Hop Venom is my favorite beer out of all brews...any brand. Anyone ever travel thru Bend Oregon, you HAVE to stop at these guys place. Amazing shit!

Our Growler Fill Station just down the street got the RPM and Hop Venom back in stock a couple days ago. Heading there after work for a big ole growler of this stuff!!!! Such high demand it's been gone for awhile.

http://www.boneyardbeer.com/boneyardbeer/BEERS.html

Old 08-06-2014, 04:20 PM   #2410
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Three floyds is on point
The color is outstanding!
Old 08-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #2411
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Three floyds is on point
I want to try that Beer and Keep the bottle!!!!
Old 08-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #2412
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
ALL of Boneyards brews are unreal but Hop Venom is my favorite beer out of all brews...any brand. Anyone ever travel thru Bend Oregon, you HAVE to stop at these guys place. Amazing shit!

Our Growler Fill Station just down the street got the RPM and Hop Venom back in stock a couple days ago. Heading there after work for a big ole growler of this stuff!!!! Such high demand it's been gone for awhile.

http://www.boneyardbeer.com/boneyardbeer/BEERS.html

Added to my ISO list

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
The color is outstanding!
Quote:
I want to try that Beer and Keep the bottle!!!!
Unique and amazing, one of the best beers out there. I really want to get my hands on more of their stuff. Gumballhead is also very good.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:48 PM   #2413
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
I can tell my favorite time of year is coming soon. Look what I found at the grocery today!!

Old 08-06-2014, 07:03 PM   #2414
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murman View Post
I can tell my favorite time of year is coming soon. Look what I found at the grocery today!!

One of my favorite pumpkin beers.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #2415
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite pumpkin beer is one that does not taste like pumpkin.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:50 PM   #2416

Quote:
Karbach krunkin pumpkin is delicious
Old 08-06-2014, 08:52 PM   #2417
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Only pumpkin beer I've ever had that I semi-liked was actually the Blue Moon one.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:44 AM   #2418
"GO DUCKS" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murman View Post

Those guys make some awesome brews!! I love this $10 bottle of foofoo shit....so damn good!!!
Old 08-07-2014, 12:52 PM   #2419
You don't frighten us, English pig dogs!
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those guys make some awesome brews!! I love this $10 bottle of foofoo shit....so damn good!!!
If you like that Southern Tier Creme Brulee I bet you'd enjoy this one:
Old 08-07-2014, 03:44 PM   #2420
Murman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Murman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yeah, a buddy gave me a bottle earlier this year, it was awesome.