Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Homebrewing

Notices

The Beer Nerd - what are you drinking / brewing thread

Old 09-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #561
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I probably will have a 5gal keg at the next TOR wheeling weekend.
Hell ya man sounds great but dumb question what is tor?
Old 09-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #562
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
The other Texas site. It is not as tolerant as TW.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #563
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The other Texas site. It is not as tolerant as TW.
Oh not sure iv heard of it
Old 09-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #564
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
Oh not sure iv heard of it
www.toyotaoff-road.com
Old 09-30-2013, 08:11 PM   #565

Quote:
Well tits not sure if I should get into another forum haha
Old 09-30-2013, 08:59 PM   #566

Beer time
Old 09-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #567
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I spent some time on the Northern Brewing site and I was impressed by the amount of stuff they have available. Both information and to buy.

Thanks for that link!
Old 10-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #569
200 years too late
Code Gray is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Code Gray's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Beer time
Delirium nocturnum and tremens are really good beers. I'm also jealous of Beerrun's free beer samples. Free beer always taste better for some reason.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:43 AM   #570
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Derp, don't link it here! Now all the derps can find it!
Old 10-01-2013, 07:58 AM   #571
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerrun View Post
Ok I'm jealous. How/why do you get the samples??
Old 10-01-2013, 08:01 AM   #572
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
x2!
Old 10-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #573
kemosabee is on a distinguished road

Name: James
kemosabee's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kemosabee Send a message via Yahoo to kemosabee
Ahh the beer corner!

Right now on tap is a Bavarian Hefenweizen and a Ska Mexican Logger clone.
This weekend will be an Octoberfest and a pumpkin beer then the week after I will be brewing a chocolate milk stout.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #575
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
x2!
A friend is a Rep for Alaskan. I think these are bottles they take into bars so the owner can sample before they put them on tap. I'm not a huge Alaskan fan but I do like there small batch stuff. They let employees brew small (10 gal) batches whenever they want, if they're really good they brew larger batches for the Alaska market, if they sell well, they ship small amounts to the NW. I think it's called the Rough Draft series.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #576
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A friend is a Rep for Alaskan. I think these are bottles they take into bars so the owner can sample before they put them on tap. I'm not a huge Alaskan fan but I do like there small batch stuff. They let employees brew small (10 gal) batches whenever they want, if they're really good they brew larger batches for the Alaska market, if they sell well, they ship small amounts to the NW. I think it's called the Rough Draft series.
Very cool. Not the biggest Alaska fan either, but the small batch stuff sounds pretty neat. And hey, free beer is free beer.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #577

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's the kind of job I need
Old 10-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #578

How is ballast point? I see it at the store but have yet to try it
Old 10-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #579
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemosabee View Post
Ahh the beer corner!

Right now on tap is a Bavarian Hefenweizen and a Ska Mexican Logger clone.
This weekend will be an Octoberfest and a pumpkin beer then the week after I will be brewing a chocolate milk stout.
wow you do a lot of home brewing if your doing 2 batches almost every weekend!!! how many car boys you got?
Old 10-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #580
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How is ballast point? I see it at the store but have yet to try it
Sculpin is probably my favorite ipa out of Southern California (that is easy to get) right now.

The actual brewery is kind of a "brofest"