The Beer Nerd - what are you drinking / brewing thread

Old 01-20-2014, 08:27 PM   #941
DoyleMcpoyle is on a distinguished road

Name: Carlos
DoyleMcpoyle's Tacoma Gallery

Tonights brew
Old 01-21-2014, 08:22 PM   #943
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Having the first keg tap of my Stubby's IPA tonight. It is pretty good in my opinion.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:30 PM   #944
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Having the first keg tap of my Stubby's IPA tonight. It is pretty good in my opinion.
Need to test to confirm this
Old 01-21-2014, 08:30 PM   #945
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
As do i
Old 01-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #946
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
As do i
I may or may not be able to arrange a tasting later this month. It will depend on what all is going on later on.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #947
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
I may or may not be able to arrange a tasting later this month. It will depend on what all is going on later on.
Sounds like a TW agreement
Old 01-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #948
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

But your in San Antonio?
Old 01-21-2014, 08:48 PM   #949

Quote:
But your in San Antonio?
I drive a toyota it will make it where it needs to go
Old 01-21-2014, 08:48 PM   #950
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
I drive a toyota it will make it where it needs to go
QFT
Old 01-21-2014, 08:51 PM   #951

Quote:
QFT
Hoping for spring break I will driving this slut from here to Cali and Colorado for beer drinking
Old 01-21-2014, 08:55 PM   #952
Running For Mayor of TW

Jesus christ
Old 01-21-2014, 08:56 PM   #953

Quote:
Jesus christ
My buddy moved to Colorado so I should be visiting him there and I plan on a few detours
Old 01-22-2014, 07:59 AM   #954
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-22-2014, 08:11 AM   #955
Motherfucking Wizard
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
I see a lot of peeps posting pics of Dogfish Head beers. Have any of you seen the movie Beers Wars? It's a really interesting movie about beer manufacturing/distributing/marketing and has the founder of Dogfish Head in it. He had to do a lot of stuff to open his brewery.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:35 AM   #956
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytoast View Post
I see a lot of peeps posting pics of Dogfish Head beers. Have any of you seen the movie Beers Wars? It's a really interesting movie about beer manufacturing/distributing/marketing and has the founder of Dogfish Head in it. He had to do a lot of stuff to open his brewery.
Yeah I have. Thought it was interesting. Surprised that it was done by mikes hard lemonade. Since, that's not exactly beer
Old 01-22-2014, 08:41 AM   #957
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a couple of these last week. Great Basin Brewery is one of my favorite places. Their beer is awesome. Description of the Mayan from their website:

This special edition old style ale features chocolate, vanilla, chile peppers, corn, and honey, all of which were used and cultivated by the Mayan civilization. Smoked malts add character and cosmic uncertainty. If the world is going to end, we might as well watch it with our beer goggles on. (A.B.V., 10.0%)

The chocolate and chili really come through. It'll kick you in the ass too!

Old 01-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #958
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurnez View Post
I had this last night and it was pretty good:

Did the tour at there brewery a few months ago.. had an amazing time.. and drank A LOT of beer...
Old 01-24-2014, 05:44 PM   #959
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
New brew from Shiner
Old 01-24-2014, 05:50 PM   #960
money pit
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Terrapin is the shit ^^ Their wake and bake is my favorite beer, ever. The moohoo is good too and their hopsecutioner IPA is also amazing.

I'm currently brewing my first batch of beer with a "Mr. Beer" kit