Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Homebrewing

Notices

The Beer Nerd - what are you drinking / brewing thread

Old 04-16-2014, 08:47 PM   #1441
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
Drinking some water now
Yes!!!
Old 04-16-2014, 08:47 PM   #1442
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I liked it for sure but I liked the roshambo better.

Roshambo is my bro lol
Old 04-16-2014, 08:49 PM   #1443
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Haha nice.

Old 04-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #1444
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Haha nice.

Modus hoperandi is my pool beer
Old 04-17-2014, 06:35 PM   #1445
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Love this beer:

Not so much love for the IPAs lately so haven't been posting much
Old 04-17-2014, 06:54 PM   #1446
"old Brett"
BDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
BDN's Tacoma Gallery
Something different tonight. Tasty.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:01 PM   #1447

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
The Beer Nerd - what are you drinking / brewing thread

Tapatalk double post.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:03 PM   #1448

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I'd drink it!

I'm having a cigar and drinking some spring 44 burbon.

Old 04-17-2014, 08:02 PM   #1450

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I've moved on.

Old 04-17-2014, 08:03 PM   #1451
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Drinking some water now
"National", that's funny.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:48 PM   #1452

This tonight
Old 04-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #1453

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
"National", that's funny.

Ya that's a good joke! It's a disgrace
Old 04-17-2014, 08:56 PM   #1454

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This tonight
My favorite beer known to man. But you knew that when you posted the pic.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #1455

Quote:
My favorite beer known to man. But you knew that when you posted the pic.

ya buddy
Old 04-17-2014, 09:03 PM   #1456

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya buddy
I'm just glad I was able to get someone else hooked to the nectar of the gods.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:07 PM   #1457

Quote:
I'm just glad I was able to get someone else hooked to the nectar of the gods.

That's an understatement
Old 04-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #1458
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Free State Brewery is the best thing to come out of KS since my wife. Storm Chaser is my fav but it's a summer seasonal. This one is good too though.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:11 PM   #1459

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Started with a fat tire, then a snap shot, a 1554, and now me time.