Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Satoshi Mesh For Sale

Old 05-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #21
omac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant futureomac5 has a brilliant future

Name: Marqus
omac5's Tacoma Gallery
.1 OZ-T (M1)
.2 01Tac0ma (M1)
.3 dirtaysouth (M1)
.4 sherstcp (M1)
.4 Rconectn (M1)
.5 T4C0CH40S (M3 including bumper)
.6 KB24 (M3)
.7 Chauncey Bronson (M3 including bumper)
.8 1Biggerwoody (M3)
.9 yotamikez (M3)
.10 Jcbaby4377 (M1)
.11 woncrzymof0 (M1)
.12 tdswimin8 (M1) BENT to FIT
.13 doubletaco (M1)
.14 tanktodd (M1 w/ bumper)
.15 omac5 (M1 ) bent to fit please
Old 05-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #22
thebestbradly is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Brad
thebestbradly's Tacoma Gallery
.1 OZ-T (M1)
.2 01Tac0ma (M1)
.3 dirtaysouth (M1)
.4 sherstcp (M1)
.4 Rconectn (M1)
.6 KB24 (M3)
.8 1Biggerwoody (M3)
.9 yotamikez (M3)
.10 Jcbaby4377 (M1)
.11 woncrzymof0 (M1)
.13 doubletaco (M1)
.16 thebestbradly (M1 w/ bumper) bent to fit
Old 05-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #23
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Late update...
I'm going to my customers shop this coming Tuesday to pay for the boxes & packing materials for shipping the mesh.
I know it may seem like overkill, but I want to minimize the chances of these getting damaged/bent in shipping.
They'll need a few days to put it together...
I started bending some of them up this evening until my wife called me in to watch the news that is...
I'll post pics of the inside of mine this week so you'll have a better idea if how they attach.
I plan on sending PM's for payment by the end of this week & begin to ship a week from tomorrow if not sooner.
I have found the most inexpensive shipping to be the USPS Parcel Post.
If any of you have another shipping preference please let me know. ( after all... It's your dime.)
Thanks!
Old 05-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #24
jaylab98 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jaylab98's Tacoma Gallery
.1 OZ-T (M1)
.2 01Tac0ma (M1)
.3 dirtaysouth (M1)
.4 sherstcp (M1)
.4 Rconectn (M1)
.6 KB24 (M3)
.8 1Biggerwoody (M3)
.9 yotamikez (M3)
.10 Jcbaby4377 (M1)
.11 woncrzymof0 (M1)
.13 doubletaco (M1)
.16 thebestbradly (M1 w/ bumper) bent to fit

.17 Jaylab98 (m3 with bumper) bent to fit
Old 05-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #25
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Guys,
I've been out of town the past 2 days.
I'll be completing the mesh this weekend & sending the PM's for payment with the final cost for individual shipping. I get the boxes & packing on Monday & will ship the orders on Tuesday.
I'll post pics of how I have the mesh installed tomorrow when I can remove my grille & get some good shots.
Thanks for you patience!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #28
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Sure!
Craig you wouldnt happen to have a spare grill layin around wouldya?
Old 05-05-2011, 06:51 PM   #29
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Craig you wouldnt happen to have a spare grill layin around wouldya?
Actually I have two...
But neither of them are in good enough condition as-is to sell to another member.
One i used as a substitute grille when mine was apart for the prototype fail...
The other is Oswego's old one he gave me to experiment on.
Once I get some time (a precious commodity around my house) I have some custom designs I'm going to play around with...
Old 05-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #30
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Actually I have two...
But neither of them are in good enough condition as-is to sell to another member.
One i used as a substitute grille when mine was apart for the prototype fail...
The other is Oswego's old one he gave me to experiment on.
Once I get some time (a precious commodity around my house) I have some custom designs I'm going to play around with...
ahh ok im sol then, im gunna try to find a cl or partsgeek.
Old 05-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #31
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
ahh ok im sol then, im gunna try to find a cl or partsgeek.
just ordered one from partsgeek...seemed like a good deal for $40
Old 05-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #32
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
just ordered one from partsgeek...seemed like a good deal for $40
pulling trigger now, thank you. Exited for my mesh.
Old 05-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #33
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

*** Sat Update***

Cut me some grille mesh today!

Sent a bunch of PM's too.

I'll be calculating shipping for those of you that sent me your FULL SHIPPING ADDRESS...

Please do so if you have not.

I have updated the list below.
Please let me know if there are any changes!
Thanks!

.1 OZ-T (M1)
.2 01Tac0ma (M1)
.3 dirtaysouth (M1)
.4 sherstcp (M1)
.5 Rconectn (M1)
.6 T4C0CH40S (M3 including bumper)
.7 KB24 (M3)
.8 Chauncey Bronson (M3 including bumper)
.9 1Biggerwoody (M3)
.10 yotamikez (M3)
.11 Jcbaby4377 (M1)
.12 woncrzymof0 (M1)
.13 tdswimin8 (M1) BENT to FIT w/ triangles
.14 doubletaco (M1) w/ triangles
.15 tanktodd (M1 w/ bumper)
.16 omac5 (M1 ) bent to fit
.17 thebestbradly (M1 w/ bumper) bent to fit
.18 Jaylab98 (M3 with bumper) bent to fit
.19 trd888 (M3)
.20 duckcmdr (M1) full satoshi mod (THE ONLY ONE )
Old 05-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #34
Street glide or die

Old 05-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #35
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

*Update*
I'm working on calculating shipping guys...
Sorry this was not done sooner, but mothers day threw a monkey wrench in my plans...

Here is what I picked up today:

These are some HUSKY boxes! Not too worried about damage now...

As promised, here is what my grille looks like from the BACK:

Here is Mesh #3 in raw aluminum before I bend it:

I'm working on the shipping now... I've got the exact weight so I'm in good shape...
PM's coming!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:43 PM   #36
Street glide or die

payment sent!
Old 05-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #39
Ebolamonkey is on a distinguished road
Ebolamonkey's Tacoma Gallery
wow so you just cut out the center piece and use a drill and zip ties? i suppose you have to drill multiple anchor points inside the grill as well?