Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Mike
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
Almost done! Thanks Homer

Old 12-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #422
Rooster Feather is on a distinguished road
Rooster Feather's Tacoma Gallery
The grilles are sweet! But, where does the TOYOTA lettering come from? Is that from you as well?
Old 12-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #423
Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Mike
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Feather View Post
The grilles are sweet! But, where does the TOYOTA lettering come from? Is that from you as well?
Here's a good place to start. Has the part number in the write up.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...up-w-pics.html
Old 01-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #424
My Other Ride Is An R1
jrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant futurejrocthakidd has a brilliant future

Army: 176 SIG CO,BTB,1-25 ID
Name: Jahon or Matt... I prefer Matt
jrocthakidd's Tacoma Gallery
do you do mesh for the gen 2's yet
Old 01-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #427
Nick
Nick17 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Nick17's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 03-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #428
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 03-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #429
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #430
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by omac5 View Post
finally got to pick up my mesh saturday morning at USPS (missed delivery on friday) I basically cleaned d mesh with degreaser and painted the mesh right away. thanks again Craig
my Satoshi mod was done already so it didnt take long to put them together

Is this the m1 or m0 mesh?
Old 03-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #432
blisters
dubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the sheddubbedSinner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dubbedSinner's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent, time to get rid of the billet grill.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #433
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent U da man!
Old 03-12-2013, 07:00 AM   #434
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Sun Lover View Post
HomerTaco / Craig,
I read you don't do 2012 & 13's. I would like a M3 alloy mesh to put behind the OEM grill to keep stones & other debris from messing up my AC condenser. Any chance of getting some mesh?

I'm thinking about just using some sheet metal screws in the back side where I can find some plastic to screw it to.

AZ / Randy
PM'ed...
Old 03-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #435
RomeoTango will become famous soon enough

Army: CW4(R) - Wolf Pack
RomeoTango's Tacoma Gallery
What are the issues with the 2012/2013 grills? I read where you (HT) had concerns with the plastic and your specific process. Is that it? If I do not separate the inner/outer and just cut, fill, paint and install the mesh - do you expect any issues?
Old 03-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #436
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeoTango View Post
What are the issues with the 2012/2013 grills? I read where you (HT) had concerns with the plastic and your specific process. Is that it? Yes, that is part of the issue. If I do not separate the inner/outer and just cut, fill, paint and install the mesh - do you expect any issues?
I have no idea what your fabrication skill level is...
First, the 2012 is not a priority for me as I have a very long waiting list for the 05-11 grills I produce.
I can do them, they are a PITA, and since I do not have a 2012 to test fit them on and there is not an aftermarket part available I do not produce them on a "made to order" basis.
Once I am comfortable that my prototypes are a 100% fit I will sell them.
For now I am more interested in creating a DIY mesh kit for the 2012 and up grill.
You can see in this pic I have a "thin-lip" 2012 prototype that I'm working on:

What I'm shooting for is a combination of a thin lip style with embossed letters like my sig TRD grill using a "raptor" style toyota lettering.
If it works it will be pretty badass and also an easier DIY mod.
Time will tell.

Thank you,
~ Craig
Old 03-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #437
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I do not have a 2012 to test fit them on
~ Craig
I'm only a little ways down the road
Old 03-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'm not making the drive but I told ya we could try one at the BC meet.
Just giving you a hard time. and yeah sounds good to me