Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Satoshi Mesh For Sale

Old 05-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #42
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Here's the workshop....

Got a few ready to go out tomorrow morning...

How much for the cat ?
Old 05-10-2011, 10:33 PM   #43
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
You've prolly said it before...But whats the best type/way to paint this mesh? Krylon spraypaint?....powdercoat?....plastidip!? lol
Old 05-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #44
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How much for the cat ?
That's Ponce & he's not for sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
You've prolly said it before...But whats the best type/way to paint this mesh? Krylon spraypaint?....powdercoat?....plastidip!? lol
I'd say Krylon if you want it black, powder coat if you want to spend the $$$. If you keep it bare I suggest doing a clear coat..
Old 05-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #45
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
That's Ponce & he's not for sale!

I'd say Krylon if you want it black, powder coat if you want to spend the $$$. If you keep it bare I suggest doing a clear coat..
Cool yea I'll stick to the cheap Krylon, Thanks
Old 05-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #46
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
***Update***
Guys, I shipped out 3 today.
I have another trip to Baltimore tomorrow at 5am & a Business Review to prepare for, so I'll have to get to the balance of these tomorrow.
I plan on shipping out all of those that are already paid for by the end of this week!
One thing you should note: the mesh still has the machine oil on it from the factory. You'll have to hit it with a de-greaser to prep before you paint/clear-coat it.
- One other note ----- M3 mesh is REALLY TOUGH STUFF!!!
My forearm is a little sore from cutting!
Thanks!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #49
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2011, 10:58 PM   #51
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Cant wait to get mine!
Old 05-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #52
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got 7 (M1) and 3 (M3) Ready to go...

3 Bumper pieces 2 (M3) and 1 (M1)

These will ship out via USPS Parcel Post tomorrow.
Thanks!
That's awesome!
Old 05-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #55
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
You. Da. Man!

Im still calling it the "Homeroshi" even though your project didnt work out as planned.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #57
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanktodd View Post
Do u by chance have a list of the ones that have shipped and when?
Check the first page dude
Old 05-13-2011, 09:57 PM   #60
Rconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shedRconectn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rconectn's Tacoma Gallery

Can't wait for my mesh and then it will be time to begin the Satoshi Mod! I hope I don't F' up things