Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

What do you think of the Homeroshi OPTION?

View Poll Results: What do you think of this grille?
WOW! That's KickAss! 96 22.64%
Pretty Cool 183 43.16%
Meh, OK 65 15.33%
Nah! That's Dumb... 13 3.07%
WTF is that? Are you High??? 13 3.07%
Stop Wasting Your Time HomerTaco. 9 2.12%
How the Fuck did you bend that?! 101 23.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 424. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2011, 08:41 AM   #21
jeepmor is on a distinguished road
jeepmor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Iz got MAD skillz....
Fixed it.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
That looks great!!!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:35 AM   #24
Fore has a spectacular aura aboutFore has a spectacular aura aboutFore has a spectacular aura about
Fore's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I like it sort of, kinda reminds me of my electric shaver blades tho! Probably would look much better black.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #25
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
you could sell the idea to grille craft haha, they would pick it up. I think its one of the most unique things i have seen on hear. Great job.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #26
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fore View Post
I like it sort of, kinda reminds me of my electric shaver blades tho! Probably would look much better black.
Ya, paint it black
Old 05-14-2011, 12:31 PM   #27
Not Mine
EasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to behold
Name: Steve
EasyDoesIt's Tacoma Gallery
sub'ed, I'm curious what it will look like black or even color matched...although that might be too much.
Old 05-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #28
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
are you finished with the design?
Old 05-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #30
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see it mounted...curious.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #31
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome.black all the way
Old 05-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #32
fjrmurph will become famous soon enoughfjrmurph will become famous soon enough
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
ok if you were to make a few and if they were for sale how many $$$.. I am thinking now that you are able to make those bends like that you would be able to bend any kind of metal like that as long as it wasn't too thick ??Very COOL BTW
Old 05-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #34
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
You definitly have some skills....... It is unique for sure

I am unsure if I like it yet due to not seeing it installed but I do see the potiential.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #35
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I wonder if there is a way you could bend of shape or cut a space in the center for the emblem like in the stock grille..would be a cool option if you could!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #39

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Like this?
I was thinking, how do I describe it, kind of satoshi the emblem! Only just below flush on the top and bottom, it'll take a bit of work, prolly cutting the mesh I'd imagine.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:28 PM   #40
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I was thinking, how do I describe it, kind of satoshi the emblem! Only just below flush on the top and bottom, it'll take a bit of work, prolly cutting the mesh I'd imagine.
Yeah... Ummm... What you see with the emblem here is as close as your going to get to that...
It was hard enouth to get it bent to fit like that....
I'm using elbow grease and an aluminum brake that is almost as old as I am...