Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

What do you think of the Homeroshi OPTION?

View Poll Results: What do you think of this grille?
WOW! That's KickAss! 96 22.64%
Pretty Cool 183 43.16%
Meh, OK 65 15.33%
Nah! That's Dumb... 13 3.07%
WTF is that? Are you High??? 13 3.07%
Stop Wasting Your Time HomerTaco. 9 2.12%
How the Fuck did you bend that?! 101 23.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 424. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #41
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll think of something a little easier. Maybe an insert or something...hmm thinking...
Old 05-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #44
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Don't overthink it...
I really don't think I'm going to produce a ton of these.
If I do decide to make more, it will be the whole grille, not just the metal center. It would only work like that.
I'll try!
Old 05-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #45
dep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddep3091 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
dep3091's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah pretty cool. I think it would look good with the old Toyota emblem. Good job.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #47
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Don't overthink it...
I really don't think I'm going to produce a ton of these.
If I do decide to make more, it will be the whole grille, not just the metal center. It would only work like that.
i think you flatten it out and have/find someone with a plasma table and cut a shit load of them out.make a solid mold out of fiberglass. than bend away
Old 05-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #49
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
You selling these?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #50
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
It actually looks realy nice when attached. Much better then what I pictured it to be. I wish I could change my vote to "Pretty cool"
Old 05-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #51
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
I think the black looks awesome! Hopefully it won't be too costly of an idea. Would like to get something like this. Just can't justify too high of a cost for looks though. I completely understand the amount of work that goes into this stuff though so I understand you gotta charge what you gotta charge otherwise it ain't worth doing. Keep us updated.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #52
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
MAN thats alot of work!! I really like the effort you put into it. I think it would cut down time if you cut the center tab out on the plastic and bent the mesh with one hump not two then putting a emblem would look a bit better so the emblem is not the bridge. just a suggestion.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #53
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Name: Haywood Jablowme
SplitDecision's Tacoma Gallery
That"s very cool!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #54
ToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant futureToyTaco4me has a brilliant future

Name: J-
ToyTaco4me's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!
Old 05-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #55
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
it almost looks like an OEM option on a limited or something. You should really consider trying to contact either grillcraft or maybe even toyota about selling them your design! I'd for sure buy one if you ever sold them!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #58
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Loving it craig. I'd do one with a triangle mesh in black....
Old 05-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #59
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like something Gillette would sell.

And how the fuck did you bend that?