Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The "Official" Homeroshi Grill F/S Thread!

Old 11-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #322
wacked is on a distinguished road
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I have not built one with that style mesh but there is no reason why it could not be done...
I know it is probably hard to keep track but you put one up for sale back on post #269, if that is the same mesh. Just curious for now, showed that one to my daughter (it's her truck) and she loved it. Let me find out for sure, I may need to get on the waiting list
Old 11-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #324
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
No problem dude, like I said, with as many of these as you have made you can't remember them all. One last (maybe) question, can you color match the inner and outer shell and have the mesh black powder coated?
Old 11-29-2012, 05:22 PM   #325
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked View Post
No problem dude, like I said, with as many of these as you have made you can't remember them all. One last (maybe) question, can you color match the inner and outer shell and have the mesh black powder coated?
Powder coating is standard on all full grills I produce now unless otherwise requested. I do color match the outer surround but as a rule I stay away from doing the inner because of the logistics involved... It upsets some but I've got to draw the line somewhere.
Only rarely will I color match the whole grill and it is usually on a "restoration" grill that is a one-off build.
Thank you,
~ Craig
Old 11-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #326
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thanks! Do I get in line here or in the other build thread?