Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The "Official" Homeroshi Grill F/S Thread!

Old 05-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
King of the grill
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool The "Official" Homeroshi Grill F/S Thread!

Everyone,
First, thanks to all of you for your kind words of support & encouragement on this little invention of mine!
- A special shout out to my buddies from the Beech Creek Meet who helped me decide the right direction to go with this! Thanks Guys!

Here's the Deal:

The "Homeroshi" Grill

A complete Grill that can be ready to install the day you get it in the mail... (about $195 + shipping)

Pic of M0 Mesh painted Black:

The variables are as follows:
  • Do you want the mesh painted black or clear coated aluminum
  • What Mesh style do you want?
  • Do you need matching mesh for the triangles/bumper/scoop?
  • Add $40 if you want the triangles done.
  • Add $80 for color match outer surround
Mesh Options:

*** SORRY! NOT AVAILABLE IN M3 or M0***

Pic's of the other mesh shaped & installed coming up...

The purpose of this thread is to get a list compiled of those of you who definitely WANT THIS GRILLE...

1.duckcmdr Complete
2.rcbs204 Shipped
3.R.J. Shipped
4.Zgarrett Shipped
5.Beerrun Shipped
6.Chainsmoker Shipped

DO NOT CUT AND PASTE THIS LIST!

PM Me and you will be added in the order your PM is recieved!

This will give me an idea of how much material I'll need so I can get started.

I'm building them in my spare time - nights & weekends mostly.

Payment will be via Paypal - I do NOT accept deposits and will NOT charge you for the grill/mesh until I am ready to ship it.

I have video posted on how to disassemble & reasseble the two piece grille for those who want to retain their stock outer surround with the new grille. Go Here:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...en-grille.html

Please feel free to post or PM Me any questions!

Thank You!
Old 05-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
woohoo

Mesh please, non-painted!
Whats your paypal.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
Making changes is always fun
TacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoGK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
TacoGK's Tacoma Gallery
Man.......I like this. It looks Bad ass.

I really want to see the videos of how it is done. Gotta save up the funds before I can commit right now.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:12 AM   #7
WaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Michael
WaGood24's Tacoma Gallery
Very Creative. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics and videos on this.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:28 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
dude that looks awesome.too bad i dont have a taco to put it on.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:34 PM   #11
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that's badass. Are the grills you would supply just a flat black? That may look awesome with my truck.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #12
King of the grill
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Damn that's badass. Are the grills you would supply just a flat black? That may look awesome with my truck.
The inner insert will be flat black. The mesh can be too, or I can do gloss like he one in the pic.... Or just leave it bare aluminum like mine in my sig. The nice thing is you can easily take your existing chrome or color matched outer surround & attach it to this grille.

I'll hav some postings of options after the holiday weekend.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:49 PM   #13
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Looks cool ..& subbed for more pics
Old 05-26-2011, 08:52 PM   #14
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
bad fuckin ass

i've seen them in person and they are nasty..

You guys should buy these.

Bump

craig we should of put the one you had at bc on everyones trucks and taken pictures, then you'd have more than enough pics of it!
Old 05-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
King of the grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
bad fuckin ass

i've seen them in person and they are nasty..

You guys should buy these.

Bump

craig we should of put the one you had at bc on everyones trucks and taken pictures, then you'd have more than enough pics of it!
Thanks Josh!

I actually meant pics of the grille in different mesh styles... Have not built them yet.

More to come...
Old 05-27-2011, 12:45 AM   #17
POTTER is on a distinguished road
POTTER's Tacoma Gallery
I would totally buy a #1 mesh (circular)!

My problem is I have a chrome grill and I want a white grill (with your mesh kit) to match my truck (white).

Do you have the grill to install your mesh kit and sell, or would I need to ship you my grill?

Sorry for the long winded questions!
Old 05-27-2011, 05:54 AM   #18
King of the grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by POTTER View Post
I would totally buy a #1 mesh (circular)!

My problem is I have a chrome grill and I want a white grill (with your mesh kit) to match my truck (white).

Do you have the grill to install your mesh kit and sell, or would I need to ship you my grill?

Sorry for the long winded questions!
No need to send me a grille... I can send you a new one complete & you can then have it color matched like duckcmdr is doing.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #20
R.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.J. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: US Navy Seabees
Name: RJ
R.J.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
Dropped the grill pc off at the body shop should be ready this afternoon.
Cant wait for pics!