First, thanks to all of you for your kind words of support & encouragement on this little invention of mine!
- A special shout out to my buddies from the Beech Creek Meet who helped me decide the right direction to go with this! Thanks Guys!
Here's the Deal:
The "Homeroshi" Grill
A complete Grill that can be ready to install the day you get it in the mail... (about $195 + shipping)
Pic of M0 Mesh painted Black:
The variables are as follows:
- Do you want the mesh painted black or clear coated aluminum
- What Mesh style do you want?
- Do you need matching mesh for the triangles/bumper/scoop?
- Add $40 if you want the triangles done.
- Add $80 for color match outer surround
*** SORRY! NOT AVAILABLE IN M3 or M0***
Pic's of the other mesh shaped & installed coming up...
The purpose of this thread is to get a list compiled of those of you who definitely WANT THIS GRILLE...
DO NOT CUT AND PASTE THIS LIST!
PM Me and you will be added in the order your PM is recieved!
This will give me an idea of how much material I'll need so I can get started.
I'm building them in my spare time - nights & weekends mostly.
Payment will be via Paypal - I do NOT accept deposits and will NOT charge you for the grill/mesh until I am ready to ship it.
I have video posted on how to disassemble & reasseble the two piece grille for those who want to retain their stock outer surround with the new grille. Go Here:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...en-grille.html
Please feel free to post or PM Me any questions!