Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills

Old 05-15-2013, 03:23 PM   #2461
Master of Yotas I Am
TRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDtexasTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Master Yota
TRDtexasTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't have homer build me "raptor" grill for truck..that bad boy is goning to be hanging up on the wall as Art work!
Old 05-16-2013, 07:07 AM   #2466
05' Silverback Gorilla!
ToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
ToyTaco408's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-16-2013, 07:56 PM   #2468
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'll be updating the list soon...

Bit of a dilemma - still have one spot to fill.

going to do something I've never done before...

The next member to post in this thread that is already waiting in line gets the spot!

who wants it?
gah if only I was in line/had the $$$
Old 05-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #2469
bball02d is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
bball02d's Tacoma Gallery
Me!!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #2470
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
gah if only I was in line/had the $$$
Someone's going to get lucky.

Wrapped up this one this evening & shipping it out tomorrow:

Full color matched Radiant Red thin lip in M1.

I love the way these look!

I used to look like this but the new owner paid for a repaint.

I may have another Silver Streak one like this for sale soon - depends on when it comes back from paint...
Old 05-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #2472
Quebeker
elclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the rough

Canadian Army:
Name: Clément
elclem21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll be updating the list soon...

Bit of a dilemma - still have one spot to fill.

going to do something I've never done before...

The next member to post in this thread that is already waiting in line gets the spot!

who wants it?
Craig you're on fire this month !!!
Old 05-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #2473
bball02d is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
bball02d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM inbound.
I'll be waiting homes.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #2479
Boots2Asses
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry!

bball02d was in first.
I know man all is fair in love and war =(
I hope I get another chance sometime haha
84 is still far away =(
Old 05-17-2013, 03:53 AM   #2480
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
surprised it took nearly 30minutes for a winner...lol

Products Discussed in this Thread