Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills

Old 07-01-2013, 05:58 AM   #2564
Lucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Voice Systems NCOIC
Name: Xander
Lucky13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
No I'm not saying that at all.

I have built a couple of prototypes- I have yet to invent a process that is acceptable for mass production.
Dang! Lol just can't put words in your mouth. Jk.

Think I'm gonna give it a whirl with my stock chrome grille.

Love your work though.
Old 07-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #2565
skyhartman is on a distinguished road

Name: Sky
skyhartman's Tacoma Gallery
Got the grill! Waiting for the bumper insert now!
Old 07-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #2566
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Broke 100 woot! Only 97 more to go....
Old 07-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #2567
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus View Post
Broke 100 woot! Only 97 more to go....
Right. I'm at 92.. lol. Awesome truck by the way Solus. Saw some nice pics somewhere.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #2568
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I apologize for the "BGR" quality pic.

Current batch is all prepped - triangles are all complete and they are all cut & formed. There are two raptors in this batch - they still have some shaping yet.

Gameplan is to assemble this coming weekend.

Still waiting on mesh & outer surrounds to come back from paint & Powder coat though.

Also - not pictured are the two 01-04 grills currently in progress. They are at the same stage.

Thank you,
~ Craig
Old 07-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #2569
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i like this...

Quote:
Current production batch:

1.Justin626
2.07trd
3.Mike550
4.kyoung.709
5.stormtooper
6.fattsjulius
7.dvsTaco
8.Coach#1
9.jgillchevy
10.justinparker
11.NYCO - Moab Winner
Old 07-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #2570
B2BTaco is a glorious beacon of lightB2BTaco is a glorious beacon of lightB2BTaco is a glorious beacon of lightB2BTaco is a glorious beacon of lightB2BTaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Brian
B2BTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in. Some before and after. The after has the satoshi (thin-lip with M4 mesh and blacked out radiator) but also includes Bilstein 5100's front lift at 2.5 inches. Pro-comp AAL at 1.5 lift in rear and Nitto Terra's 285-70-R17.
Attached Thumbnails
Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills-t6.jpg  
Old 07-08-2013, 01:30 PM   #2571
B2BTaco is a glorious beacon of lightB2BTaco is a glorious beacon of lightB2BTaco is a glorious beacon of lightB2BTaco is a glorious beacon of lightB2BTaco is a glorious beacon of light

B2BTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2BTaco View Post
Got mine in. Some before and after. The after has the satoshi (thin-lip with M4 mesh and blacked out radiator) but also includes Bilstein 5100's front lift at 2.5 inches. Pro-comp AAL at 1.5 lift in rear and Nitto Terra's 285-70-R17.
Another before:
Attached Thumbnails
Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills-t7.jpg  
Old 07-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #2576

B2BTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B2BTaco View Post
These grills make your truck look sharp. Turns heads. Get one.
Before I forget, Craig is a true professional. Don't worry about mix-ups or issues dealing with online/forum buy/sell. He's always avaliable and 100% customer satisfaction is his middle name
Old 07-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #2577
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Update:

I'm running a bit behind schedule right now.

I was out sick for three days this past week with a wicked cold. I also had my families bi-annual trip to Lancaster yesterday that I completely forgot about.

I did get the outer surrounds back from paint:

I'm missing the mesh but it is ready and I will be picking that up either tomorrow or Tuesday. I know I've got a couple of folks waiting for mesh too.

I intend to wrap up the current batch by the end of next weekend so I'll be sending out a PM for the next one this coming week.

Thank you!
~ Craig
Old 07-15-2013, 06:58 AM   #2578
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
thank you
Old 07-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #2579
Mark350 is on a distinguished road
Mark350's Tacoma Gallery
So close, after 7 months im 7th on the list haha