Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills

Old 07-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #2601
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Nice work man!
Old 07-25-2013, 07:07 AM   #2602
Coach#1 is on a distinguished road
Coach#1's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Looks fricken' deadly Homer - can't wait!
Old 07-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #2603
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
you sir, are the man!

gots me a project to work on now
Old 07-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #2604
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Oooh what kind of project..
Old 07-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #2605
Mike550 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
Mike550's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One more down.

I think this is a first for this combo - I really like it!

I really like this grill. Mine?
Old 07-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #2606
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Oooh what kind of project..
winch solenoid relocation and swap out the current light setup with LED bars so i don't hide this amazing grille
Old 07-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #2607
I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!!
Old 07-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #2608
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
Nice work man!
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach#1 View Post
Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Looks fricken' deadly Homer - can't wait!
Will be en route shortly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
you sir, are the man!

gots me a project to work on now
Look forward to the install pics my friend!
Congrats again on being the first ever winner of a free grill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike550 View Post
I really like this grill. Mine?
Yes it is - we'll get together soon and get it on your ride.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #2609
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Homer are you stocking the mash for the 12-13 's?
Old 07-25-2013, 08:14 PM   #2611
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Thats cool just figured I would ask
Old 07-26-2013, 04:51 PM   #2612
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Update:

I'm headed to Ny for a wedding this weekend - have a couple details to straighten out on the last few grills - they'll ship early next week.
The next batch of grills is now staged in my shop.
Surrounds go to paint Monday and the mesh will go to p/c by the end of next week.

Good time to get mesh-only orders in.

I'll get back too all PM's as soon as time allows when I return (Sunday night).
Thank you!
~ Craig
Old 07-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #2613
Decal Commander
SteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityAirman7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Medic
Name: B
SteelCityAirman7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Update:

I'm headed to Ny for a wedding this weekend - have a couple details to straighten out on the last few grills - they'll ship early next week.
The next batch of grills is now staged in my shop.
Surrounds go to paint Monday and the mesh will go to p/c by the end of next week.

Good time to get mesh-only orders in.

I'll get back too all PM's as soon as time allows when I return (Sunday night).
Thank you!
~ Craig
For mesh only, how do you install it?
Zip ties? Cuz that's what mine is right now
Also is there a waiting list for that?
Old 07-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #2614
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
Is the color match a powder coat?
Old 07-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #2617
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
got the new addition in today...

Old 07-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #2618
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Do you do 95.5-97 satoshi?
Old 07-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #2620
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The color matched outer surrounds are painted by a pro body shop with automotive paint and clear coat.

The mesh is powder coated matte black.
Ok. Are you able to do the gunmetal that the base model grille has?