Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills

Old 08-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #2722
Tenax is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Tenax's Tacoma Gallery
I bet!!!!
Old 08-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #2724
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
yes, and I'm pretty particular about how they look.

I'm more than past pissed off at this point.
I hope it was an honest mistake from your supplier.

What do I need to do to have my grill say TACOMA as well?
Old 08-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #2726
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think it was... But it put me back.

If you want the raptor to say Tacoma instead of Toyota you just need to specify that when your turn comes.
THX Craig!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #2727
Aerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Coast Guard: Flight Mech
Name: Andre
Aerial Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer on the QC issue, i am bummed it will set back on the batch that i am in but i am glad you are so picky "not a bad thing". Makes me glad i chose to purchase a raptor from you knowing i will get top quality!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #2728
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerial Tacoma View Post
Bummer on the QC issue, i am bummed it will set back on the batch that i am in but i am glad you are so picky "not a bad thing". Makes me glad i chose to purchase a raptor from you knowing i will get top quality!
Craigs QC is very top notch, infact he kinda fixed mine without me even really knowing wtf was going on after I had just lost a LCA bolt pulling into camp at moab :P
Old 08-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #2729
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The two thin lip grills:

I was able to find 3 out of the twelve main raptor mesh sets I had done that were good to use:

This one turned out really sharp - I have not done too many with the "Tacoma" letters:

Awww ya!!!! I think I see my grill. Can't wait to finally see one of these bad boys in person.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #2731
Mark350 is on a distinguished road
Mark350's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks to hear about the raptor mesh, but being that i'm part of this batch i'm glad your attention to detail is top notch
Old 08-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #2732
hoarder23 has a spectacular aura abouthoarder23 has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Life Support, VFA
Name: Shay
hoarder23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark350 View Post
Sucks to hear about the raptor mesh, but being that i'm part of this batch i'm glad your attention to detail is top notch
I'm with you, I've already waited 8 months, I'd be less than happy to get a less then perfect product to save a few weeks. And hopefully that's a Black at the top headed to New Orleans and not a BSP headed somewhere less cool.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:18 AM   #2733
claydough001 is on a distinguished road

claydough001's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Homer. That my full depth up there?
Old 08-26-2013, 09:52 AM   #2735
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
grille looks amazing clean, but looks damn good dirty too

can't stop admiring this great piece of work
Old 08-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #2736
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
I need a raptor style grill in my life lol
Old 08-27-2013, 12:21 PM   #2737
ShinerTaco is on a distinguished road
ShinerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

That Radiant Red with "TACOMA" on it looks pretty sharp.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #2738
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This week has been pretty tough so far.
My company is pushing a two day national event & I've been chasing all over town non stop.

I'll update the OP with those that have shipped shortly.

The final three have the gasket & triangles done. The letters are prepped for install too - we just need the mesh! MrsTaco will be picking it up tomorrow and I'll try and get them wrapped up tomorrow night when I get back from Baltimore.

Last three:

Thanks everyone!
~ Craig
Old 08-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #2739
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok sports fans, time for an update!

The last three raptors are complete and shipped out today.

I finally got the time to sit down & send out all the tracking info and have changed the OP apropriately.

So, moving on to the next production batch there is positive news...
While waiting for the raptor letters from Jerry I was able to form all of the mesh for this batch. It is already powder coated and ready to install.

I'll have the surrounds sent to paint on Tues. following the holiday weekend.

I've also sent a PM to set up the next batch.

Thank you!
~ Craig
Old 08-31-2013, 06:54 AM   #2740
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
so close to breaking top 100...lol