Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills

Old 10-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #2881
Natestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shedNatestheboss is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Natestheboss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

I'm going to be making some changes to my processes here in the near future. My last two batches have been half raptor grills and it is simply becoming too much for me to take on.
They take almost double the time to make and it is slowing down the entire batch process which is not fair to the others in the build group.

I'm debating on separating out the style and creating a separate build list.

Going to kick this around for a bit - I'll of course post any changes to the OP.

Thank you,
~ Craig
Hi Craig, just checking in. Any more thoughts on changes? Would hate for you to get burnt out with so much demand out there. Better a wait than no HomerTaco at all.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #2883
perchie15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
perchie15's Tacoma Gallery
waaahoooo i got the e-mail today notifying me im next in line FRICKEN RIGHTS!!!! that much closer!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #2884
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natestheboss View Post
Hi Craig, just checking in. Any more thoughts on changes? Would hate for you to get burnt out with so much demand out there. Better a wait than no HomerTaco at all.
I've decided that I'll be separating out the raptor grills from the build list. I won't be doing that until November though.

As it looks now I'll stay with a 10 grill batch load but limit the amount of raptors in a given batch. I have not decided yet what I want that ratio to be.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:08 AM   #2885
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've decided that I'll be separating out the raptor grills from the build list. I won't be doing that until November though.

As it looks now I'll stay with a 10 grill batch load but limit the amount of raptors in a given batch. I have not decided yet what I want that ratio to be.
With a little luck I will have a Christmas present to myself!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 04:16 AM   #2886
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sounds like you need another employee lol
Old 10-08-2013, 01:19 AM   #2887
oFFtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
oFFtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone like trade their spots? Haha. I should've put in my request long time ago. #144
Old 10-08-2013, 12:57 PM   #2888
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oFFtaco View Post
Anyone like trade their spots? Haha. I should've put in my request long time ago. #144
At least you're ON the list lol
Old 10-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #2889
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oFFtaco View Post
I think I started at about 130ish. I'm about to move up to around #70. I was put on the list June 30th. I'd say for you estimate about 6-7months, maybe shorter if people bail out of the list.
Old 10-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #2891
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish more folks thought like you do - I'd have less PM's to answer.
I check this thread regularly...lol slowly watching my name creep up the list
Old 10-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #2892
wacked is on a distinguished road
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
I check at least once a day, joined the list in July, at 90 now. I love seeing my name get closer to the top
Old 10-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #2893
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked View Post
I check at least once a day, joined the list in July, at 90 now. I love seeing my name get closer to the top
Good stuff guys - and I appreciate your patience.
I'll be moving the numbers again soon.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #2894
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I started at about 130ish. I'm about to move up to around #70. I was put on the list June 30th. I'd say for you estimate about 6-7months, maybe shorter if people bail out of the list.
Quote:
QFT

I check as well just not daily.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #2895
oFFtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
oFFtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know everyone has to wait their turn. These satoshi grills are top notch quality work so the wait will be worth it
Old 10-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #2897
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

Batch update:

Thanks to those of you who have responded to the next batch PM - I'll be getting you all settled before the end of the week.
I got a bit wrapped up in the shop this evening and ran out of time for admin stuff.

Finished this one:

For the current batch we are in business with the outer surrounds:

lots of super white grills...

Thank you,
~ Craig
Old 10-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #2898
Tacoskull is on a distinguished road
Name: Dery
Tacoskull's Tacoma Gallery
What's the size of the letter you use?
Old 10-14-2013, 10:06 PM   #2899
WORK HARD - PLAY HARD
06midnight is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
06midnight's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Craig, is there a difference in the screen part of your Raptor Grills? Some of the pics here look like the screen is bent in different ways. If so, how are we to specify which one is desired. I myself like the blue version.

Sample 1:

Sample 2:

Sample 3:

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills-liveavlph6.jpg   Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills-liveouh7xj.jpg   Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills-livea5ie9c.jpg