Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills

Old 08-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #21
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
what method do you use to color match? rattle can or body shop? is the color match and finish as good or better than the OEM grills? sorry for all the Q's thanks in advance homer!
I have a deal with a local body shop... They repainted my two drivers side doors after a recent accident & did some top notch work... End result is a factory finish...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
I WANT!
No worries Lisa... You've got dibbs on that one! (when I get it finished)
Old 08-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #24
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd...and you will be contacted soon for mine
Old 08-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #25
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
1. Chrome option on surround?
2. Return OEM for core (reduced rate)?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #26
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
come on 27th
Old 08-10-2011, 05:16 AM   #27
MC1983 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MC1983's Tacoma Gallery
Can we use the aftermarket insert with our OEM surround so no need for colormatching? How deep are the thin-lip grills? Let me know, still interested.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:33 AM   #28
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
Quality looking work.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:55 AM   #30
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
No worries Lisa... You've got dibbs on that one! (when I get it finished)
but when might that be...
Old 08-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #31
bebopblues has a spectacular aura aboutbebopblues has a spectacular aura about

bebopblues's Tacoma Gallery
I just spent all my money on a Bakflip G2 tonneau, so low on budget at the moment. I hope you continue to do this for at least a couple of more months so I can save up a couple of bills for it.

This is an awesome service and I hope every 2ng gen taco owners here get it.

Hey mods, sticky this thread.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #32
JRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Josh
JRader1790's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1983 View Post
Can we use the aftermarket insert with our OEM surround so no need for colormatching? How deep are the thin-lip grills? Let me know, still interested.
+1, if not, I'm still interested.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #36
taco lover
Cuda17 is just really niceCuda17 is just really niceCuda17 is just really niceCuda17 is just really niceCuda17 is just really nice

Name: Jeffrey
Cuda17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
1. Chrome option on surround?
2. Return OEM for core (reduced rate)?
x2...
Old 08-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #37
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
wana make me one for my 03?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #38
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
How much would it be without selecting a mesh?
Old 08-11-2011, 03:44 PM   #39
weidjd is on a distinguished road
weidjd's Tacoma Gallery
Instead of Red/TRD can you put Toyota in silver?
Old 08-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #40
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Subd... Been wanting to do this for a while.

Products Discussed in this Thread