Notices

Made-To-Order Satoshi Grills

Old 08-11-2011, 04:00 PM   #41
zgfiredude is on a distinguished road
zgfiredude's Tacoma Gallery
Pm on it's way!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:25 PM   #42
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
1. Chrome option on surround?Sure... Why not? Add $20 for chrome Surround.
2. Return OEM for core (reduced rate)?Unless you are local, no. Shipping costs render that option not cost effective....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1983 View Post
Can we use the aftermarket insert with our OEM surround so no need for colormatching? Yes, I can easily ship the grill with the outer surround unattached there are instructions on how to install in this thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...en-grille.html How deep are the thin-lip grills? they are 3/4" deep from the front of the lip. Let me know, still interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcroach78 View Post
Quality looking work.
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopblues View Post
I just spent all my money on a Bakflip G2 tonneau, so low on budget at the moment. I hope you continue to do this for at least a couple of more months so I can save up a couple of bills for it.

This is an awesome service and I hope every 2ng gen taco owners here get it.

Hey mods, sticky this thread.
I'll keep building them as long as there is demand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03taco View Post
wana make me one for my 03?
I'd consider it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpak View Post
How much would it be without selecting a mesh?
$155 for the grill with no mesh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weidjd View Post
Instead of Red/TRD can you put Toyota in silver?
Look at this thread first:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...aco-grill.html then we'll talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgfiredude View Post
Pm on it's way!
Pm Replied....
Old 08-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #43
lwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to all
lwszabo's Tacoma Gallery
Curious....what is the most popular mesh you sell?

Also how much for you to add a TRD emblem to the lower corner?

I mean a small trd emblem in the lower drivers side corner. Like a bolt on piece,red lettering. I want one and would rather have u do it since you are doing all the work anyway!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #44
weidjd is on a distinguished road
weidjd's Tacoma Gallery
How much more $$ we talking,lol. It would look sweet.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #45
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwszabo View Post
Curious....what is the most popular mesh you sell?

Also how much for you to add a TRD emblem to the lower corner?
the most popular style of mesh to date is the M1.
The TRD Emblem in the picture in the OP and my sig is embossed (stamped) in a mesh that is half the thickness (.032) of my normal mesh.
It is NOT available on a satoshi yet. I am looking into the possibility of creating a regular satoshi mesh that could incorporate the logo but I have not developed it for sale yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weidjd View Post
How much more $$ we talking,lol. It would look sweet.
I agree - I love the look. see my response above.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #46
zgfiredude is on a distinguished road
zgfiredude's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I've just got to decide mesh type! Soon, very soon!
Old 08-12-2011, 06:17 AM   #47
lwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to all
lwszabo's Tacoma Gallery
I meant a small TRD emblem added to the drivers side lower corner. A bolt on type. I would rather have u add one since you are doing all the work anyway. So when it got here all i have to do is bolt it in!
Old 08-12-2011, 07:41 AM   #48
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
doing any 1st gen satoshi mods anytime soon?
id be interested in one for an 04...
Old 08-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #49
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Got my M1 Mesh this week, it's nice stuff. Should finish everything up this weekend if I can keep the woman off my back!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #50
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
i was being serious lol how much would one cost if it was say
color matched surround super white
resessed lip maybe 1.5 in from flush with the front
with the m1 mesh painted black
shipped to 71459
Old 08-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #51
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Got my M1 mesh yesterday...Thanx a bunch. Hopefully I get it done soon
Old 08-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #52
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwszabo View Post
I meant a small TRD emblem added to the drivers side lower corner. A bolt on type. I would rather have u add one since you are doing all the work anyway. So when it got here all i have to do is bolt it in!
I understand what you mean... I haven't really considered doing that just because of the sheer variety of emblems that are available... That being said, I have to say no, I am not supplying emblems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma350 View Post
doing any 1st gen satoshi mods anytime soon?
id be interested in one for an 04...
I am entertaining the idea...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMc View Post
Got my M1 Mesh this week, it's nice stuff. Should finish everything up this weekend if I can keep the woman off my back!
Look forward to seeing the results!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03taco View Post
i was being serious lol how much would one cost if it was say
color matched surround super white
resessed lip maybe 1.5 in from flush with the front
with the m1 mesh painted black
shipped to 71459
I can say really... The issue with ANY of the three styles of first gen grill is that I don't have one in the driveway that i can test fit anything on...
If I had a test subject I'd be making them already.
I owned a 99 for 11years and have been toying around with a leftover grill that I had for it. The fact of the matter is I have a really hard time charging a fellow TW member their hard earned $ for a grill that I can't be sure will fit! It is very frustrating!
I do have a guy that I work with that owns a 96 that I might be able to try a grill on... I'm actually fairly confident with the 99 style. But I only know 2 local TW guys that own 01-04 jdmcq & Enigmaaron - I'd have to get with then to test one but both live on the opposite side of Philly from me...
Basically - It will happen, I just cant say for sure when.
Best I can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Got my M1 mesh yesterday...Thanx a bunch. Hopefully I get it done soon
can't wait for the pics!
Old 08-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #53
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Fin!
Started with a new repo shell and used the epoxy/threaded rod to bolt the mesh up. Added the Hella 500FF's while I was at it and stuck my SR5 emblem in the corner. Love it, thanks for making this mesh available and ready to fit!
I know there's plenty of Satoshi pics floating around but hey here's some more.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:24 PM   #55
Beerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeerrun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Beerrun's Tacoma Gallery
I've had this on for a couple weeks but just got a shot of it. Great job Craig. I can't believe you're not building these by the thousands. They look fantastic. Thanks again.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:29 AM   #56
NoelsMyKuya is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
NoelsMyKuya's Tacoma Gallery
Can u make a recessed billet grille? Maybe 1/2" to 1" satoshi lip just for that depth look. Someone did it before but I can't seem to find the thread, he even used rubberized undercoating. I would like to have the surround colormatched silver and either satin black bullet or polished
Old 08-16-2011, 01:02 AM   #57
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
dam. only if i had the money
Old 08-16-2011, 01:14 AM   #58
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
man I wish ya could make these for 1st gen
Old 08-16-2011, 01:32 AM   #59
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
this is a good side hustle. keep it up and you got a bright future ahead of you
Old 08-16-2011, 03:57 AM   #60
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
what is your price on a bare grill? nothing special non color matched for a second gen just m1 mesh made and sent? cause i can get ahold of a brand new grill for $35.50 i could send to you