Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

98-00 Satoshi by HomerTaco

Old 01-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #21
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
kind of ballsy to advertive in my thread huh?
Not trying to still your business though, I just figured seen you don't take orders for these i'd help the people who want one, my bad I didn't pay attention that it was under homertaco section
Old 01-22-2012, 05:50 PM   #23
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I get that - would have been nice if you asked first...
My bad
Old 01-22-2012, 05:52 PM   #25

Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no worries - let me know if you need a mesh supplier... i know a guy....
Thanks and yeah I might need some mesh for a couple grilles
Old 04-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #26
YotaBoyz is on a distinguished road

Name: John
YotaBoyz's Tacoma Gallery
Any orders being taken by now? Or pics of it installed?
Old 05-04-2012, 03:24 AM   #27
volcomstoned93 is on a distinguished road
volcomstoned93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaBoyz View Post
x2
Old 05-04-2012, 03:30 AM   #28
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check the op... I think it was a real pita to make, so he was not going to make anymore
Old 05-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #29
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
installed

Old 05-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #31
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty!
Does your opinion count? You seem a bit biased....