Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

98-00 Satoshi by HomerTaco

Old 09-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
98-00 Satoshi by HomerTaco

I made this with an old leftover chrome grill from my own first gen:

here is a shot of the process:

The paint is drying, but underneath the blue tape is chrome...

MTgirl has dibbs on this one but if she passes on it I'll take $150 + shipping

3 of the clips are broken on the back:

I'm sure this will have little effect on installing it...

Before you ask -NO I am Not taking orders for these at this time!

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #3
Mike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud ofMike330R has much to be proud of

Mike330R's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. So you're taking orders?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike330R View Post
Looks good. So you're taking orders?
X2
Old 09-11-2011, 03:30 PM   #9
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!

Next up is 95-97 grilles
Old 09-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'll have one next week...
Sweeeeet.

Whos got first dibs?
Old 09-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #13
Drunk Canadian

ill still take it...
Old 09-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #15
Drunk Canadian

This would look really good IMO.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:03 PM   #17
Drunk Canadian

Sounds good, keep me posted!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #18
GeorgiaCowboy is on a distinguished road
Name: matthew
GeorgiaCowboy's Tacoma Gallery
i was thinkin bout doin my own for my 98 but one thing i have been getting mixed answers on was how you mounted the mesh any tips/advice that might help me out in my quest for a sick satoshi?
Old 01-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #19
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaCowboy View Post
i was thinkin bout doin my own for my 98 but one thing i have been getting mixed answers on was how you mounted the mesh any tips/advice that might help me out in my quest for a sick satoshi?
I do not build them to order for that year... PM me what questions you have & I'll be glad to offer any help i can.