Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The HomerTaco GrillCraft Alternative...

Old 11-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #22
Sheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant future

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
I would like one but can you add little led's to the back of the holes to make a cool multi colored rainbow.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #23
99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed99TacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

99TacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
that came out really good
nice job!
Old 11-06-2011, 05:55 PM   #25
TXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedTXMarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Fred
TXMarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I'm going to fucking regret this...
yes.. on the M4 mesh I could....
Noooooo! Now my Tacoma won't be special and unique!

Damn you Craig for making such amazing products!

In all seriousness guys, Homer does make great stuff. He is "Da Man!"

By txmarine at 2011-11-06
Old 11-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #28
09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed09taco4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
09taco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
That looks awesome Homer!!!!!!

BTW I have had many thumbs up for your Homeroshi from random people when driving around town.

Black on black looks really good!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:20 PM   #29
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Yes, but you get a whole grill and it is color matched to your truck.
OH. You're including a color-matched grill? My bad then. Is this a factory grill or aftermarket? You're painting them or a body shop job?
Old 11-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #31
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome!!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:53 PM   #34
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
listen, to anyone who is thinking of getting any kind of grill from homer, you wont regret it. i have the thin lip satoshi and it is awesome looking. this new grill looks really good to but my preference is still the thin lip. but to anyone who wants a grill from him, jump on it never know how long hes gonna keep making them good job craig
Old 11-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #35
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
listen, to anyone who is thinking of getting any kind of grill from homer, you wont regret it. i have the thin lip satoshi and it is awesome looking. this new grill looks really good to but my preference is still the thin lip. but to anyone who wants a grill from him, jump on it never know how long hes gonna keep making them good job craig
Thanks Thayer!
Old 11-06-2011, 07:00 PM   #37
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
On this grill set up, the mesh is still inset a bit, not totally flush like a GrillCraft? How much inset from the front edge?
Old 11-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #38
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
I want one of Homer's satoshi's so bad! I didn't like my first one but when I look at his work the lip looks a lot smoother and everything looks better. How strong are the zip ties & how smooth is the lip?
I've had my original satoshi done with zip ties & on my truck for over 40K and it is perfectly fine. As far as the inner lip of the satoshi, if you'd like to see more of my work check out my gallery... I've honestly lost count of how many I've made.
I use no bondo or epoxy, my grills are 100% ABS Plastic.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:09 PM   #40
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! i have actually been thinking of doing this but wasnt sure if itd work. i hace the M1 mesh in my satoshi now and the lip cracked shortly after i put it all together oh well, keep up the good work! hopefully can order from you in the future