Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The HomerTaco GrillCraft Alternative...

Old 11-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #41
octane202 is on a distinguished road
octane202's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Well, if it helps you still have only one of the 3 existing TRD grills...
Looks Money, i just missed the one you had for sale a while ago; It went quick!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #43
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
do you clear coat the meshing after you paint it???
Old 11-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #44
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
do you clear coat the meshing after you paint it???
No...
I clear coat the mesh when someone requests it in bare aluminum, but when I make black mesh I just paint it with Rustoleum Flat Black spray paint.
The reason for that is simple: the front of the truck is going to hit bugs & stones, there is no avoiding that.... This way you can easily pop off your grill, clean it off & touch it up!
I'm all about being cost effective!
Old 11-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #45
Moshenek is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Moshenek's Tacoma Gallery
Bad ass!
Old 11-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #47
kogary is on a distinguished road
kogary's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome! Another great looking product
Old 11-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #50
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Hey homer,

Any timeline on the 96 taco option? Dying to get you to make one up...would love to get it from you!
Shawn
Old 11-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #51
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, do you do first gens
Old 11-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #52
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoeflich View Post
Hey homer,

Any timeline on the 96 taco option? Dying to get you to make one up...would love to get it from you!
Shawn
I have one of those in my shop right now but it is low on the priority list at this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
Looks good man, do you do first gens
I have done a 98-00 Grill already... MTgirl has it.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #53
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

I understand man, what would make it high on the list?
Old 11-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #55

PM'd
Old 11-17-2011, 08:25 PM   #56
Talleyd is on a distinguished road
Name: Donovan
Talleyd's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one in Flat Black

Put me on your list
Old 11-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #57
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
So, what would the total cost be if the grill surround is painted white and the mesh is black? Can you mount it with the diamond pattern mesh? I'm not sure which M# that is. I like that one.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #58
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
So, what would the total cost be if the grill surround is painted white and the mesh is black? Can you mount it with the diamond pattern mesh? I'm not sure which M# that is. I like that one.
I think you are referring to the M3 mesh which is the expanded metal option... Unfortunately at this point it is not an option due to the fact that M3 is WAY to thick of a mesh to fit between the two grill pieces. I can only do this grill in M1, M4, or maybe Mx. I have not tried an Mx one yet...
I have these styles in an .032 thickness which is about 1/2 the thickness of the ordinary satoshi mesh that I provide.
Thank you.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #59
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Can you post a pic of the Mx? What would the total cost then for the M1, M4, Mx mesh with color matched Super White and black mesh?