Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Explain the difference....

Old 11-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
WINNER!!!

*grabs microphone*

I'd like to take this opertunity to thank all the insignificant people that have given me no support in any way. I'd also like to thank the people who brought this great event together......and my familly.......and world peace.....
Old 11-24-2011, 06:50 PM   #23
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

*grabs microphone*

I'd like to take this opertunity to thank all the insignificant people that have given me no support in any way. I'd also like to thank the people who brought this great event together......and my familly.......and world peace.....
Ahem....
Old 11-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #24
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Ahem....
Oh yes....I'd also like to thank God *bows head*, as he gave me the ability to be awsome!
Old 11-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #27
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yes....I'd also like to thank God *bows head*, as he gave me the ability to be awsome!
You would be nothing without me.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:56 PM   #28

Quote:
You would be nothing without me.
Please......what could you possibly give me...aside from an unkown STD of some sort.....
Old 11-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #29
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

*grabs microphone*

Your Welcome!
Old 11-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #31
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Please......what could you possibly give me...aside from an unkown STD of some sort.....
None of my stds are "unknown"
Old 11-24-2011, 07:07 PM   #33
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When you get tested, next to the positive symbol for the STD it lists the name
Old 11-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #34

Quote:
Fine...."Un treated".....
Old 11-24-2011, 07:20 PM   #35
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fine...."Un treated".....
Thank you.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #36
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
when you say aftermarket grills, do you mean the ones from partsgeek.com?
Old 11-28-2011, 11:01 PM   #37
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos316 View Post
when you say aftermarket grills, do you mean the ones from partsgeek.com?
Most likely. I have one on my truck and the quality is great.