Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Show off your HomerTaco grills!

Old 01-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #41
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
My M4 Thin Lip Sexy TRD Satoshi

That looks great! I may need one in silver! Well probably best in red...or maybe blue?
Old 01-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #42
B.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blanalin
B.Radd.KO's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ I want the same emblem on my grille!!! Love the oldskool look.

Thats from a landcruiser, right?

Edit: Srry was referring to Goufcustom's ride! The TRD grille is Uber sick tho. Looks clean and OEM. All these grilles or sweet, Homer.

Cant wait to get mine and show some pics!! Should have ordered it a long time ago! D'Oh!!!! Haha.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #43
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #46
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
what mesh is best for lights behind? idk if i’m going to put off road lights behind it or on an avid bar. i know i want to back light it with some LED’s
Old 02-05-2012, 02:10 AM   #47
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the different mesh sizes:

The M0 or M1 would be perfect for what you need, my TRD grill is done using the M4
Old 02-05-2012, 02:36 AM   #48
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Here are the different mesh sizes:

The M0 or M1 would be perfect for what you need, my TRD grill is done using the M4
i know the different sizes. lol. and yeah i;m think the M1
Old 02-05-2012, 07:46 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
M3 offers the most open area for light...
They all will work though.
yeah but i may not put off road lights behind it. what mesh is on the one in you’r sig?
Old 02-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #52
ColombianTaco97 is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
ColombianTaco97's Tacoma Gallery
hey man i ve seen the pics for the second gen taco.. how about the first gen? i got a 97 that its red would love to get one of those with the red trd logo on it!
Old 02-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #53
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColombianTaco97 View Post
hey man i ve seen the pics for the second gen taco.. how about the first gen? i got a 97 that its red would love to get one of those with the red trd logo on it!
I think this is still up for grabs
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/hom...7-satoshi.html
Old 02-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #54
ra1phh is on a distinguished road
Name: Ralph
ra1phh's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have a good picture of their tacos with the m4 satoshi grilL??

I cant decide on which mesh to go with, and would like some pictures if available!

Thanks~
Old 03-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #56
BLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Iain
BLACKnBLUE's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
Very Nice!
Old 03-25-2012, 07:07 AM   #57
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
What mesh is that?
Old 04-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #59
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, not the best pic in the world from my iphone, and at night, but got my new grill on tonight on my 2004. Looks sick! Now need to get the emblem, mount the Hella's behind it, and decide what to do with my currently unused light bar. And please excuse all the pollen on my Taco. Its not yellow...its black. I'll post a better, cleaner picture tomorrow.

Hey, am I the first 1st gen HomerTaco'ed Taco to post a pic?? Doesn't that mean I win something??
Old 04-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #60
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
Hey, am I the first 1st gen HomerTaco'ed Taco to post a pic?? Doesn't that mean I win something??
Sorry bud, but you got beat by a girl. Check out the OP