Name: Cam
Cams Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Grill

With the HIDs on
Attached Thumbnails
Show off your HomerTaco grills!-image.jpg  
Old 03-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #123
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #124
DoubleYotaBoy is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
DoubleYotaBoy's Tacoma Gallery
anybody got anymore of the chrome ones to put up here
Old 03-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #125
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine that I finished today... While not Homer's work, it is Homer's AWESOME custom cut mesh I bought from him. Made this job really easy!

Attached Thumbnails
Show off your HomerTaco grills!-satoshi-complete-out.jpg   Show off your HomerTaco grills!-satoshi-installed-2.jpg   Show off your HomerTaco grills!-satoshi-installed-1.jpg  
Old 03-31-2013, 12:29 PM   #127
Techno Duck is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
Techno Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to thank Craig for doing a great job on my grill. Just debating now if i want to add a TRD or Toyota badge on it.

Horns will be removed also, have Hella Supertones to install .
Old 03-31-2013, 12:42 PM   #128
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Got a better front end picture with the Blitzpro 21S finally.

Matt
Old 04-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #129
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
No Barcelona Red?
Old 04-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #132
2xR is on a distinguished road
Army:
2xR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
Would be VERY interested in this style? How would one go about getting additional information?
Old 04-14-2013, 09:48 AM   #133
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xR View Post
Would be VERY interested in this style? How would one go about getting additional information?
Its Homer's "raptor grill"

Main thread for orders and such here, and yes, the wait list is a little long but Homer does awesome work - I've seen several of his grills in person - and its worth the wait!

Ooops...sorry! I just saw that you have a '13. I don't think Homer can do those.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #134
No bad days
Deliman619 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: McGuire AFB
Name: Chris
Deliman619's Tacoma Gallery
Figured I should share, especially since Craig (HomerTaco) installed it himself on the truck, haha.

Then I added the FJ emblem

Thanks again Craig!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #135
wacked is on a distinguished road
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliman619 View Post
Figured I should share, especially since Craig (HomerTaco) installed it himself on the truck, haha.

Thanks again Craig!
Can you post or PM me the info/part number for where you got the FJ emblem? The truck looks amazing by the way!!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #136
steeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteeletaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dylan
steeletaco's Tacoma Gallery
OEM TOYOTA Emblem, Radiator/Grill - Toyota Part 75311-90K00 (1986 Toyota Land Cruiser Emblem) from Toyota Parts Zone.com
Purchased 1 April 2010 for $41.49 Shipped. Found Here:

http://www.toyotapartszone.com/1986/...ame-plate.html
Old 11-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #137
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliman619 View Post

Thanks again Craig!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeletaco View Post
OEM TOYOTA Emblem, Radiator/Grill - Toyota Part 75311-90K00 (1986 Toyota Land Cruiser Emblem) from Toyota Parts Zone.com

Good add.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #138
wacked is on a distinguished road
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeletaco View Post

Thanks!!!
Old 11-20-2013, 08:20 PM   #140
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the raptor style mesh from homer a few weeks back (maybe even a month or two ago) I finally got it all mounted up, heres a photo.