Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

01-04 Satoshi Grill

Old 06-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #281
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Pop your hood now and reach in between the hood and the top of the grille and sweep your fingers from right to left and you can reach the release lever without putting your finger through the grill itself and I'll release.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #282
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
ill take the thin lip black one for 01-04
Old 07-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #284
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
You sent me a PM but I cannot respond to it - you need to change your settings in your user profile to allow responses.

Here is the grill:

Old 07-21-2013, 08:43 AM   #285
Stick
nstickney is on a distinguished road

Army: CPT, UH-60L, U.S. Army
Name: Stick
nstickney's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Request

Quote:

Getting a flat mesh to fit in a contoured surround and look like it belongs there was a lot easier said than done.

No, I am NOT taking orders for these.
So, I love your grills and I love these big block letters. Would it be possible to have the letters painted on to one of your regular grill builds?

Also, I'll fight anyone on these forums for the next white one that becomes available....
Old 07-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #286
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstickney View Post
So, I love your grills and I love these big block letters. Would it be possible to have the letters painted on to one of your regular grill builds?

Also, I'll fight anyone on these forums for the next white one that becomes available....
OK...

1. the letters are not painted on they are 1/8" CNC cut aluminum that is powder coated matte black
2. I actively make these for the 05-11 Tacoma - I only made two for the 01-04 application and do not intend to make more.
3. As per the previous statement, there will not be a "next one" that becomes available.

I am trying to wrap up the two 01-04 Satoshi's that are currently in progress now for two very patient TW members.

thank you,
~ Craig
Old 07-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #287
Stick
nstickney is on a distinguished road

Army: CPT, UH-60L, U.S. Army
Name: Stick
nstickney's Tacoma Gallery
Clarification

Quote:
1. the letters are not painted on they are 1/8" CNC cut aluminum that is powder coated matte black
2. I actively make these for the 05-11 Tacoma - I only made two for the 01-04 application and do not intend to make more.
3. As per the previous statement, there will not be a "next one" that becomes available.
Tracking all, I was just wondering whether it would be possible (and easier) to mimick the effect of the CNC letters by simply painting one of your regular 01-04 grills. And I'm subbed to this thread, eagerly awaiting the day when a grill for my white '04 becomes available.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #288
Beer thief
radair is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
radair's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed. My 1st post at TW, maybe my 1st mod?
Old 08-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #290
the game is the game
Walter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Walter
Walter541's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
from today:

this is still available too:

I have the M1 mesh all ready to go just needs to be painted for it's eventual owner.
Can't wait
Old 08-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #291
the game is the game
Walter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWalter541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Walter
Walter541's Tacoma Gallery
Great work Craig. Just installed mine with new headlights and TRD badge.

Attached Thumbnails
01-04 Satoshi Grill-img_7144.jpg   01-04 Satoshi Grill-trd.jpg  
Old 08-23-2013, 04:24 AM   #293
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
subd to this thread i really want one haha.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:03 AM   #294
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Are we able to pay you ahead of time for a 1st gen grill? I don't mind waiting until you do the next one. I want the next one but I know you don't take orders for 1st gens so... If paying early works let me know.
Old 08-31-2013, 07:36 AM   #295
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
Are we able to pay you ahead of time for a 1st gen grill? I don't mind waiting until you do the next one. I want the next one but I know you don't take orders for 1st gens so... If paying early works let me know.
Sorry, but no.

I order them in pairs from time to time when I am able to and offer them for sale here in this thread.

Keep your eyes peeled!
Old 08-31-2013, 06:59 PM   #296
garrett490 is on a distinguished road
garrett490's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen grill

How can I get a first gen grill? My truck is silver. I would like it to say TRD instead of TOYOTA across the center if that was possible?
Old 09-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #299
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How much and how personal can it be made.