Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Reinforcing the Grill

Old 12-27-2011, 10:11 PM   #21
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
how is your motor still together? lol 15 lbs on this motor dont usually last long.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #22
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
how is your motor still together? lol 15 lbs on this motor dont usually last long.
Well it's not like I live at redline lol, even when I'm out having fun I'm rarely above 4K rpms
Old 12-27-2011, 11:00 PM   #23
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mine is constantly hittin the limiter, thats why its still at the stock red line. lol
Old 12-27-2011, 11:02 PM   #24
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
mine is constantly hittin the limiter, thats why its still at the stock red line. lol
Eh, if you shift slightly lower at around 4700 you'll stay closer to your main powerband and will accelerate faster
Old 12-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #25
98_mud_bug

i try not to shift too fast, that pos transmission dont like keeping up.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #26

Added to the OP

"I discovered something else... There shouldn't be any issues with the front colour surround coming off as I found out what happened when I took it apart.. It was my fault

During my S/C install I broke the passenger side black circle clip, and forgot to ever replace it, the vibes from the high speeds ended up breaking the passenger side lower rectangular clip. both clips broken cause enough movement to slowly tear off the colour surround from the passenger side "