Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

Powder Coated Mesh Option Poll

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in Powder Coated Mesh for your HomerTaco Grill?
Yes, That's a great idea! I'm in! 27 29.67%
Yes, as long as it does not cost the earth! 56 61.54%
No, you should keep huffing fumes in your shop! 7 7.69%
Get back in the garage and GET TO WORK!!!! 15 16.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Powder Coat FTW if I were closer Id hook you up
Old 02-15-2012, 08:04 PM   #24
B.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shedB.Radd.KO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blanalin
B.Radd.KO's Tacoma Gallery
Hey homer, so you will still offer the original flat paint coat even if you go ahead with the powdercoating? Im guessing this thread is just to see how much demand there is for it and if its worth your time?

I am leaning towards powdercoating, but i like the paint cuz you can touch up chips.

Has anyone tried touching up powdercoat, or know of a decent way to do it? Might be a good question to ask those guys on friday, Homer.