Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The Billet Satoshi Grill

Old 02-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The Billet Satoshi Grill

I've decided to build myself a new grill for my own truck since I just got the new Elite Bumper.
Just purchased the materials for the main, triangles and scoop.
I've seen it done once before but the person who made it did not recess the triangles as well... I plan on doing them.

More to come!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
PinkTaco24 is on a distinguished road
PinkTaco24's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
No teaser pic??

Old 02-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTaco24 View Post
can i have some?
Old 02-12-2012, 05:47 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
can i have some?

sure. it's here all day long, free of charge

Old 02-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #10
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
TennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really niceTennesseeFan76 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Phill Goodfactor
TennesseeFan76's Tacoma Gallery
looks similar to what I bought, unfortunately I bought a direct bolt on. Oh well, live, learn, and save $$$ for the Satoshi!
Old 02-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
since the popcorn is flowing so much...Here is the grill I bought:
this is gonna be so
Old 02-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan76 View Post
looks similar to what I bought, unfortunately I bought a direct bolt on. Oh well, live, learn, and save $$$ for the Satoshi!
This is a bolt-on version too, I'm just not using the material in it's intended design...
Quote:
this is gonna be so
Old 02-15-2012, 05:37 AM   #13
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this is gonna be so
You can say that again it will be interesting for sure!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #14
Afraz is on a distinguished road
Afraz's Tacoma Gallery
Well..... any updates ?
Old 03-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #18
TOYWERX Grill Sargent

Here is a quick mock-up shot. I had a little bit of spare time so I got the inner surround hacked up in preparation.
The outer surround is already color matched BSP, so that parts ready.
I've got to do some cutting on the billet triangles to make them fit - they are set up to fit over the stock ones & I'll be installing them behind it instead.

More to come...
Old 03-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #20
NOCENTS is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
NOCENTS's Tacoma Gallery
Any more updates???