Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The "Raptor" Style Grill

Old 03-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #241
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
almostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shedalmostheaven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
almostheaven's Tacoma Gallery
Would love one in 8P4 (2007) as soon as you get a chance! There is a check sitting on my desk with YOUR NAME on it - once I can fill in the amount and stick it in an envelope, we have a deal my friend! Thanks!
Old 03-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #242
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostheaven View Post
Would love one in 8P4 (2007) as soon as you get a chance! There is a check sitting on my desk with YOUR NAME on it - once I can fill in the amount and stick it in an envelope, we have a deal my friend! Thanks!
gotta get in line on his grill thread dude....
Old 03-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #244
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
He shot me a PM already Joe.

He just wants to be in the cool kids club with you!
I've avoided the line ups so far :P
Old 03-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #247
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
for this first time in months i see my truck every morning before I go to work, i catch A LOT of people staring at the truck, the raptor grill is one piece of art I do not want to blemish
Old 03-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #253
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Me likey the TACOMA.

Are the letters white or polished?
The individual letters can be done by vendor "JLee" , a vendor here @ TW, churning out custom CNC cutting of metals which can then be painted to one's desires. a perfectionist, i cut-out precise cardboard variations of the individual letters...."TACOMA" and proceeded to paint them various colors.....silver, black ,red.....ultimately settling on the silver-aluminum.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...k-ill-cut.html
Old 06-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #254
FatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
FatTiresRollin's Tacoma Gallery
Lights Behind the Raptor Grill...?

Anybody running HIDs or LED light bars behind their Raptor style grills? I am looking to jump on the 4Runner raptor when Homer starts making them, but I already have plans and have spent money towards mounting a 20" light bar behind the grill. I know the standard Santoshi doesn't really effect the light output, but the large raptor letters have me concerned. If anyone has any thought or better yet pics, I would love to hear/see what you have!
Old 06-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #255
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatTiresRollin View Post
Anybody running HIDs or LED light bars behind their Raptor style grills? I am looking to jump on the 4Runner raptor when Homer starts making them, but I already have plans and have spent money towards mounting a 20" light bar behind the grill. I know the standard Santoshi doesn't really effect the light output, but the large raptor letters have me concerned. If anyone has any thought or better yet pics, I would love to hear/see what you have!
Bulhas (joe) has a 20" LED Bar mounted behind the raptor. Saw it in person after I repaired it in Moab.
Suckers bright as all hell!
Old 06-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #256
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
It's still bright enough

Get close enough to a wall and you'll see the shadows

But yes its doable
Old 07-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #257
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Only reason I haven't installed LED bars behind mine is because I am afraid of limiting ariflow along my S/C intercooler and the main radiator...
Old 07-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #258
Lurker Extraordinaire
Loutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant futureLoutennant has a brilliant future
Air Force: Tech Sgt (Vet)
Name: Chris
Loutennant's Tacoma Gallery
Got to admit, I've never been a big fan of the satoshi grills because I thought it would be hell cleaning all of the bugs and crap out of the mesh. But these? These are freaking awesome! You've changed my mind 100%. Nice work, Craig. Hopefully one day I'll be on the waiting list with everybody else.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:08 AM   #259
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loutennant View Post
Got to admit, I've never been a big fan of the satoshi grills because I thought it would be hell cleaning all of the bugs and crap out of the mesh. But these? These are freaking awesome! You've changed my mind 100%. Nice work, Craig. Hopefully one day I'll be on the waiting list with everybody else.
Fyi I have actually found it easier to clean than factory