Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The "Raptor" Style Grill

Old 04-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #22
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Craig, fine work...is this winning out over the billet satoshi?
Old 04-30-2012, 04:31 AM   #24
Dagger Taco *****
BG KY Jets Fan will become famous soon enough

Name: Joe
BG KY Jets Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Nope, but I've got anther one up my sleeve...

Old 05-03-2012, 04:18 AM   #26
Dagger Taco *****
BG KY Jets Fan will become famous soon enough

Name: Joe
BG KY Jets Fan's Tacoma Gallery
I showed this to a few of my customers that have Tacomas and they were all tore up about it! You may have struck Taco Gold Homer!
Old 05-03-2012, 04:33 AM   #27
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Def looks cool. Cant wait to see the '12 design
Old 05-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #28
CoryLaff12 is on a distinguished road
Navy: NSW
Name: Cory
CoryLaff12's Tacoma Gallery
If you had a 2012 in matte black i would be all over it.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:02 PM   #29
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

If I have the funds when u make one for the 2012 I will buy it
Old 05-11-2012, 04:17 PM   #30
dcsoccerdude is on a distinguished road
dcsoccerdude's Tacoma Gallery
I'm there for a 12 as well!!
Old 05-15-2012, 04:14 AM   #32
TRDjosh is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Hydraulics
TRDjosh's Tacoma Gallery
Homer where did / how was the lettering done? I'm starting the process of making one of these for myself and guess I need to get the TOYOTA letters cut out by some one.

EDiT: just saw your thing about checking out that thread about the lettering.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #33
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDjosh View Post
Homer where did / how was the lettering done? I'm starting the process of making one of these for myself and guess I need to get the TOYOTA letters cut out by some one.

EDiT: just saw your thing about checking out that thread about the lettering.
Yup. B.A.M.F is a great source for this custom metal work. Just PM Jlee - He'll hook you up.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:48 PM   #34
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the "bend" in the mesh? If you're not selling them I think I might have to attempt my own! I'll probably screw it up....
Old 05-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #35
ItalianStallion13 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: A1C
Name: Salvatore
ItalianStallion13's Tacoma Gallery
i want one!
Old 05-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #36
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrw3685 View Post
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the "bend" in the mesh? If you're not selling them I think I might have to attempt my own! I'll probably screw it up....
I'll produce more when I can... They take a lot of time to make. I use an aluminum brake to make the bends... Took quite a while to get that right too.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:24 PM   #39
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveEli View Post
"For those of you who are interested in one subscribe to this thread. I will post a link to the F/S thread in here as soon as one is available."

I am new here, how do you subscribe to a thread? Dave
you just did