Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The "Raptor" Style Grill

Old 05-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #41
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
bLAMMO cant wait
Old 05-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #44
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08NCTACO View Post
Can't wait for them to go on sale...
I just posted a pic of the mesh on live... It not even built yet but my Canadian friend here had to have it!

These go for sale as I find time to build them. I do not take orders for them.

Check out he OP for info...
Old 05-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #45
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit!
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Firefighter: Stokes Vol. Fire Department, Station 23
Name: Paul
BackwoodsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well i'm gonna go ahead and ask the golden question. 1st gen?
Old 05-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #47
BackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to allBackwoodsTaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I don't see why not, but if I did it would only be for 01-04 style grills.
I think the rent is gonna have to wait when you make one
Old 05-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #48

I'll be the guinea Pig
Old 05-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #50
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the finished mesh from the above pic now Powder coated matte black:

Here's the deal with these: It is totally feasible to create mesh like this for any number of applications.
The only issue is TIME...
I have a very limited amount of time I can dedicate to this work... I have a full time Job that I also love to do & that is my first responsibility.
Could I create one for a first gen? - of course...
Could I create one for a 2012? - Certainly!
And I will - eventually....

You all must understand this simple fact = I LOVE building these but it is a part time endeavor.

Thank you!
~ Craig
Old 05-29-2012, 06:59 PM   #51
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Here is the finished mesh from the above pic now Powder coated matte black:

Here's the deal with these: It is totally feasible to create mesh like this for any number of applications.
The only issue is TIME...
I have a very limited amount of time I can dedicate to this work... I have a full time Job that I also love to do & that is my first responsibility.
Could I create one for a first gen? - of course...
Could I create one for a 2012? - Certainly!
And I will - eventually....

You all must understand this simple fact = I LOVE building these but it is a part time endeavor.

Thank you!
~ Craig
That is pretty damn badass!
Old 05-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #52
Cranky & often armed sysadmin
Xaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shedXaks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Xaks
Xaks's Tacoma Gallery
The wife says I can apply to be a guinea pig if you make 'em for a 2008!

And ETA on price?

/sub'd
Old 05-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #53
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Lovin the look with Toyota instead of Tacoma. I think this would look sweet on my 12 MGM.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:45 AM   #55
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Home you sly dog ! Im so pumped for it
Old 05-31-2012, 06:14 PM   #57
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Home you sly dog ! Im so pumped for it
Old 05-31-2012, 07:14 PM   #58
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
when i get home next sunday ill take some up close shots of my current grill