Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The "Raptor" Style Grill

Old 04-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The "Raptor" Style Grill

The "Raptor" Style Grill was not a concept that I came up with.
It all started here with this thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ff-raptor.html
I thought the concept was very innovative and collaborated with the OP who had some very good Photoshop skills.
I built a prototype and then sold that prototype here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...otype-f-s.html

Due to the unreal response I've gotten I decided to create this thread in my sub-forum on the topic.

I have added this as an option for those members who are on the current build list.

You must understand that these grills take twice as long as one of my standard satoshi builds!

These come just as pictured with the outer surround color matched and the triangles done to match as well.

Cost is $550 + shipping.

For those of you who are interested in one please read the OP of the Made-to-Order Satoshi thread here.

And an FYI:

MANY members have PM'ed me asking to purchase the lettering... Please visit this B.A.M.F thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...k-ill-cut.html

Take a look at some of Jerry's quality work. You can PM him for one of these custom orders.

Thank you,
~ Craig
Old 04-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I like! Nice work as always Craig!
Old 04-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
wow that looks great!!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Any of these on a truck yet? I'd like to see a pic.

Frank
Old 04-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #5
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
You had me at TACOMA
Old 04-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #6
I have a spectacular aura
Bryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud ofBryan139 has much to be proud of

Bryan139's Tacoma Gallery
That's nice. I assume that could be painted black, right? Can you make them out of the other meshes you have?

Edit: nevermind the paint part, saw the powder coating thing in your link.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #7
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Old 04-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #10
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
But you'd never see it with those lights in the way...
He could take off the lights and put them BEHIND the satoshi? Wouldn't fit all 4... but hey. It would light up the wording a whole lot better.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #12
Taco Samurai
Royce99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Royce
Royce99's Tacoma Gallery
Would one of these be possible for a 2012 , once you get that figured out?
Old 04-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #14
Taco Samurai
Royce99 is on a distinguished road

Name: Royce
Royce99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes.
Sweeeet! Can't wait to see it on my truck!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #15
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But you'd never see it with those lights in the way...
I have a plan to remedy that as well... Think LEDs, alot of them, like STUPID bright. I can't help but jack RAD's style, but it is based off of his setup. My plan would nearly triple my overall light output. My Hellas might not go away, just might not be in front of the grill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
He could take off the lights and put them BEHIND the satoshi? Wouldn't fit all 4... but hey. It would light up the wording a whole lot better.
I originally had all 4 lights mounted behind the grille. I got them all to fit. I eventually moved them out front for permanent mounting because I was concerned about airflow to the radiator.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #16
2011BlackTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
2011BlackTaco's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 04-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #17
Tacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant future

Name: DREW
Tacominer's Tacoma Gallery
oh that grill is sick i want one bad. good work
Old 04-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #20
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police officer in MD and Marine in B Co 4th LAR Bn
DevilDogTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
awesome grill! I'm sub'd, definitely gonna jump on one of these grills when they become available