Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The 4Runner Satoshi

Old 05-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #41
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin4375 View Post
Sir, your 5th Gen 4runner grille modification is looking great. I love the look of the Raptor Style Grille.

Any new update on this grille. How did the finish product turn out.

If you decide to put it into production, I would like to get my name on the list for a special order on one of these. Thanks.
I have yet to test fit it. The mesh & letters are out to powder coat now.

Once I know it works I'll put together a group buy I guess.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #42
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I think I've got it.

I'll get this Powder Coated with my next run and then get with the owner for a test fitting.

Once that's done I'll see about production.

Is that for a 3rd gen because if so I will wait to replace my grill. I need one but I will drive with no grill if you are going to produce this grill!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:11 PM   #44
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Son of a! I would have went a ninja kicked my grill right off the front of mine to buy that grill. Welp guess I gotta just make something work with a new bumper!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #47
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to the results. My last one for the Tacoma was great and I NEED one for the 4Runner.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:51 AM   #48
One Tire Fire
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF firefighter gone legit
Name: Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
5th gen

Got the mesh from Homer and made my own template and bolted it up to make it worry free
Old 06-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #50
ronin4375 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Dom
ronin4375's Tacoma Gallery
awesome :D

looks great...can't wait when group buy starts . thank you homertaco for doing such a great job.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #51
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
Will you be posting on here when a group buy will start or do we need to sign up somewhere else?
Old 06-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #52
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
Will you be posting on here when a group buy will start or do we need to sign up somewhere else?
All the info or link will be posted here in this thread - this is the go-to thread for the 4Runner Products that I've linked to T4R.org
If I have time this weekend I'll get a bit further with this.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #53
spyh0p is on a distinguished road
Air Force: EOD
Name: B
spyh0p's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed
Old 07-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #54
PopsSmith is on a distinguished road
PopsSmith's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Looking forward to this. Hoping to be one of the 1 of 5 produced (started the thread over at t4r).
Old 07-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #55
spyh0p is on a distinguished road
Air Force: EOD
Name: B
spyh0p's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopsSmith View Post
Sub'd. Looking forward to this. Hoping to be one of the 1 of 5 produced (started the thread over at t4r).
As am I
Old 08-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #56
GrizzMonster is on a distinguished road
GrizzMonster's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting impatiently...
Old 08-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #58
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hope to make progress this coming weekend on a Group Buy Thread for the 5th gen product.

Hang in there guys - I have not forgotten about you!
1 year anniversary of initial post! Nice timing...

Matt
Old 08-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #60
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I was hoping no one would notice.

Just a testament to the fact that this is a part-time thing for me.
At least it shows that you follow up on your shit.

Matt