Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

The 4Runner Satoshi

Old 08-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #61
K0nfusion is a jewel in the roughK0nfusion is a jewel in the roughK0nfusion is a jewel in the roughK0nfusion is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: C-130 & F-16 Aircraft Mechanic
Name: Cody
K0nfusion's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed, I believe this will be my first "mod" to my Runner.
Old 08-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #63
c2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shed

c2one's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Cut blanks this weekend...

The best I could do with limited time.

Looks awesome! I thought I liked other grills... I love these!! Can't wait.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #64
PopsSmith is on a distinguished road
PopsSmith's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Can't wait. Sorry if I caused you too much business over on 4runner page
Old 09-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #65
TomT4Runner is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
TomT4Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely tagging this for updates.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:11 PM   #66
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
So the Tacoma, now the 4runner....now you need............the FJ
Old 09-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #68
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Way ahead of you...

Mother of gawd..
Old 09-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #69
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's just an experiment.

I can pretty much do the 05-11 grills in my sleep at this point.

Figured I'd just try something different for a change since there is always a bit of down time while waiting for the Painting or powder coating batches to be completed.
if you have time for other grills why not 12-13 model Tacoma? just wondering theres lots of members that want your grills but you don't design for our model. the answer is probably in the thread but its kinda long
Old 09-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #70
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
if you have time for other grills why not 12-13 model Tacoma? just wondering theres lots of members that want your grills but you don't design for our model. the answer is probably in the thread but its kinda long
Because I have yet to invent an efficient way of mass producing them. I've done three 12' prototypes and have yet to come up with an acceptable process.

The FJ grill I bought quite some time ago just to see what could be done.

With both the FJ and 2012 Tacoma I'm hoping to come up with a DIY mesh product.

Thank you,
~ Craig
Old 09-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #72
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmm did you ever wind up doing more with the 4runner stuff? I know you're swamped, but if you wanna see mine or take measurements one day shoot me a PM, can't be more than 45 mins from you. The 4th gen guys would be all over these, i've already got a billion PMs about mine.

the 03-05 kinda sucks, but the 06-09 is wicked easy. I modded an 06 grille to fit my 03 which was a pain, but with your skills I'm sure you would have an easier time with it.

heres a better pic of mine FWIW

Also cool to see your truck in person/meet you briefly last week
Old 10-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #74
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Did you ever work out a design for a 3rd gen? ('96-'02)
Old 12-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #75
nerdspeed is on a distinguished road
nerdspeed's Tacoma Gallery
Hopped over here from the T4R forum. I'm totally in for a 4th Gen (2008)! Any luck w/ these?
Old 12-12-2013, 07:21 AM   #77
xjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedxjtwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
xjtwo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nothing for the T4R except the 5th gen.
I can't wait until I get to throw one of these on my 2012 TE.....awesome work!
Old 12-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #78
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shaun
Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's ok...

maybe someday?
Old 12-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #79
AZ4ME is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
AZ4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So are these available to buy for the 5th gen 4runner now? If so I missed it somewhere. I thought they were still in pre-production.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #80
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjtwo View Post
I can't wait until I get to throw one of these on my 2012 TE.....awesome work!
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ4ME View Post
So are these available to buy for the 5th gen 4runner now? If so I missed it somewhere. I thought they were still in pre-production.
No, not yet - I need another grill to keep for test fitting the mesh kit.