Tacoma Satoshi Grills

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > HomerTaco

Notices

What looks the best? (Satoshi w/ Lettering)

View Poll Results: What looks the best?
White 91 35.55%
Magnetic Grey Metallic (1G3) 112 43.75%
Black 42 16.41%
I couldn't care less. 11 4.30%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #42
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
I have another conundrum. I've been thinking about trying out the grille without the letters. What do you guys think?

Letters?

No letters?

Letters?

No letters?

Letters?

No letters?

Matt
Old 04-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #44
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I like the letters.
x2

Letters!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #45
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I like the letters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
x2

Letters!
That's what I'm still leaning towards also. The 05-11 grills, I think, are just too big to have a mesh only look. I think I'm going to keep the letters on for now.

Matt
Old 05-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #46
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I like the letters is white
Old 08-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #47

Firefighter:
Painted the letters white the other day for anyone curious as to how it looks on a MGM.

Matt
Old 08-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #48
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like homertaco is having a monopoly on here lol. There is no need for fiberglass anymore. using the same plastic you remove from the grill can patch up the 4 cutouts on the sides. A little bit of bondo and paint and your set to go. Is BDF still making bolt on grills? Good for homertaco though helping out the handy inclined.

For those of you using double sided tape; try epoxying two small bolts to the TOYOTA emblem and fasten then on to the grill with nuts. Mine has held up almost 3 years with no problems.

Oh and I vote white.

edit:1,000 post

Old 08-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #49
wacked is on a distinguished road
wacked's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Looks like homertaco is having a monopoly on here lol. There is no need for fiberglass anymore. using the same plastic you remove from the grill can patch up the 4 cutouts on the sides. A little bit of bondo and paint and your set to go. Is BDF still making bolt on grills? Good for homertaco though helping out the handy inclined.

For those of you using double sided tape; try epoxying two small bolts to the TOYOTA emblem and fasten then on to the grill with nuts. Mine has held up almost 3 years with no problems.

Oh and I vote white.

edit:1,000 post

I like that emblem on your grill, do you have a part # or source for purchase?
Old 12-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #50
kellybig is on a distinguished road
kellybig's Tacoma Gallery
Out of the choices I like MGM. White is a little too loud. MGM May end up being a tad subtle. A crimson or some shade of red would look classy and modern against the the black grille and your paint if it is possible and if you like it
Old 01-21-2014, 02:26 AM   #51
Lindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedLindsey Walrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lindsey
Lindsey Walrod's Tacoma Gallery
MGM fo sho
Old 02-02-2014, 05:38 PM   #53
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
I like the look of the subtle black with the stock bumper. With that Demello, I like the MGM. Can't really go wrong though